BY LOCTITE #43 in Tools

12pk putty 12pk 2oz loct putty see more...

Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I've used this to hang things on the wall when I'm not supposed to put holes in the wall, like in places I've lived while renting. It held posters and pictures well. It also can come down quickly or stay up for over a year. Very affordable.
Konrad G.
I use this stuff all over the house . It leaves no residue or holes , it leaves the paint just the way it was before . It costs about 4 bucks and last for quite some time . It does only hold a pound but the do have a 4 pound kind that works just as well !
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Absolutely love this stuff. I was working on a project where I needed to mount photos to a board but did not want to damage them, I rememberes using these when I was in school. I loved to play with this because it feels like putty. Needless to say the photos were inharmed from the removal process.
Melissa R.
Amazing solution for hanging party decorations no staples or tape marks on the wall this stuff peels right off and holds up to 1 lbs per square!