BeveragesCoffee & TeaCoffee & TeaTea & InfusionsTea & Infusions
Loco Coffee Cold Brew Coffee + Coconut Water (12 12 fl oz cans) | Loco Coffee | Gluten & Dairy Free | Clean Energy & Low Acidity | No Added Sugar | Caffeine+Electrolytes | No Refrigeration Required

Loco has only two simple ingredients- Cold Brew Coffee and Coconut Water. It doesn’t have any of that added stuff that you can’t pronounce, and especially no added sugar! Coconut water is naturally sweet and is also known as nature's sports drink. One 12 oz can of Loco has as much potassium as a banana. Loco is made to fuel an active healthy lifestyle. Don’t go wait in line at a coffee shop, nobody has time for that! Just grab Loco from the fridge, head to the office, head to the mountain, or head to the gym, just skip the sugar!

TWO SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - Cold Brew Coffee and Coconut Water, that’s it! Enjoy the caffeine from the clean, slightly nitro, cold brew coffee while getting the great benefits of coconut water.; NO ADDED SUGAR - Coconut water is naturally sweet and perfectly evens out the boldness of the coffee. Put down the coffee drinks with added sugar and preservatives and replace it with a guilt free cold brew.; UPGRADED - Each can has 570mg of potassium, which is equivalent to a banana. The perfect pick me up to fit your active lifestyle and keep you going all day.; CLEAN ENERGY - Each can will keep you going without the crashing effects of normal sugary coffee drinks. NO ADDED SUGAR, NO PRESERVATIVES, DAIRY FREE & GLUTEN FREE.; CONVENIENCE - Perfect grab and go coffee. No refrigeration necessary, but best served cold or over ice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loco Coffee Cold Brew Coffee + Coconut Water (12 12 fl. oz. cans) | Loco Coffee | Gluten & Dairy Free | Clean Energy & Low Acidity | No Added Sugar | Caffeine+Electrolytes | No Refrigeration Required!
Kate W.
Loco Coffee Cold Brew Coffee + Coconut Water (12 12 fl. oz. cans) | Loco Coffee | Gluten & Dairy Free | Clean Energy & Low Acidity | No Added Sugar | Caffeine+Electrolytes | No Refrigeration Required uploaded by Kate W.
What: Loco Coffee Cold Brew with Maple Water ✨✨✨✨✨ Ok, head me out, this cold brew is goooooood. I was weary of the maple water at first, but trust me when I say it doesn’t taste synthetic or sweet, it tastes like bold, refreshing, cold brew. I’ve enjoyed it over ice + straight from the can! 😋. Transparent, clean ingredients are always a win for me 🌱 #lococoffee #coldbrew #cleandrinking #heathy #giftlybyklickly #productreview #producttester #producttester #followforfollowback #drinktester #foodreviewer
Cathy J.
Loco Coffee Cold Brew Coffee + Coconut Water (12 12 fl. oz. cans) | Loco Coffee | Gluten & Dairy Free | Clean Energy & Low Acidity | No Added Sugar | Caffeine+Electrolytes | No Refrigeration Required uploaded by Cathy J.
My review is actually for the maple variety, but that’s not an option. I received it from Giftly on a great deal and I like it. It’s a little bit more watery than I’m used to. I didn’t get much maple flavor (which my husband appreciated). It’s not sweetened and low calorie which I enjoyed. If I saw this at a store I would buy it again, but since only 4 of my 6 cans came unopened I probably wouldn’t have it shipped to me.
Christa J.
Loco Coffee Cold Brew Coffee + Coconut Water (12 12 fl. oz. cans) | Loco Coffee | Gluten & Dairy Free | Clean Energy & Low Acidity | No Added Sugar | Caffeine+Electrolytes | No Refrigeration Required uploaded by Christa J.
I got the loco cold brew maple coconut water infused 6 pack from my Giftly suite. I am not a big fan. It is very mellow as a strong coffee brew for ice coffee. This was very mellow. You can definitely taste the maple. I like the light calorie count that part is very nice.
Tushenia  P.
Yanceyville, NC
Loco Coffee Cold Brew Coffee + Coconut Water (12 12 fl. oz. cans) | Loco Coffee | Gluten & Dairy Free | Clean Energy & Low Acidity | No Added Sugar | Caffeine+Electrolytes | No Refrigeration Required uploaded by Tushenia  P.
I've tried loco coffee one with coconut water is ok to me tasted like black cup coffee same with the maple water but the oatmilk one is by far my favorite it's a sweeter taste the others good too bold clean taste yes definitely recommend especially if you can't have sugar it gives you a kick start but the oatmilk one yum

Looking for your answer?