BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This cream glides on smoothly to sculpt, shade, and define brows. It can also be used as eyeshadow or eyeliner for gorgeous, long-lasting color. see more...

KIMI W.
First, the formula is creamy and the pigment is phenomenal. A little goes a long way. Use a good angled brow brush that will do hair- like strokes. I take a tiny bit of product and slowly build my brows. Outline with a lighter hand on the top of the brow and a slightly harsher line along the bottom line and fill heavier toward the outside and lighter toward tye inner brow. Finish with a clear brow gel (I used the elf one... imagine that). Take a small bit of concealer to carve and clean uo your brow and voila! Beautiful brows! It's not quite an Anastasia Dipbrow dupe, though, mainly because of its staying power not being quite as good, and it's not quite as smooth or as pigmented (you end up using more product, whereas you use so little with Anastasia).
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I bought this at deals for 1 dollar and I am pretty pleased that I did. I honestly didn't think I would like it because it's not my hair/brow color (they only had med. brown) but I started using it as eyeliner and it's so pigmented that I am thinking about switching to this full time. I need to do a few more wear tests, but so far I'm really loving it especially for the price.
Abbey F.
Corry, PA
I enjoy this product - and it's great for such an affordable price.  It's wonderful in a pinch, and it's something I buy in between my high-end brow products that I've gotten in my subscriptions.  The color stays, and doesn't rub off throughout the day, and comes off easily with a makeup remover wipes.  Not my go-to brow product, but it's still a good one if you're looking for something affordable!
102617💍 T.
Glendale Heights
 Totally a great product it’s such a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow it honestly looks the same it glides on super easy and my Anastasia dip brow get hard in winter time in my brow cream from elf does not I totally recommend this product it’s super cheap and it’s a liner to go to two and one buy buy buy
Kaitlyn M.
I am sooo happy I found this product it is AMAZING! I had been thinking for a while that I wanted to change from doing powder brows to a cream or pomade brow and so I picked this up from Walmart for 4$ I believe and I am so glad I did. My brows have never looked better! They look natural, but intense and perfect! :)
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Really impressive product. This product gets the job done and is pigmented. I found that it takes some time to work with it and it does move- so you may want to set it with a powder or gel. If you are in market to try this on your brows, you won't be disappointed because the price point is great.
Mina D.
Naugatuck, CT
Omfg I LOVE this stuff! I have really light eyebrows & haven't found a product prior to this one that works with my brow hairs, so I end up just shaving them off. This is the ONLY brow cream I use & it lasts! Like all day!
Nancy D.
Jamaica, NY
You can use this product for both eyeliner and brow pomade. I love how it's really easy to come out. I was not disappointed with the product, I would recommend this! Nothing bad to say about it and it's really affordable!
Riya J.
As much as I love ABH, this one is definitely in same league as that one but third a price. I have used this product for two of my biggest event and this brow cream stayed on place without setting with gel or powder. Product itself is very creamy, very easy to blend, do in small strokes so you don't end up with caterpillar eyebrows! This is definitely the cheapest brow product $2 and it works like my other high end products. I will definitely be repurchasing this but it will be awhile due to how much product you get.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
I decided to try this out in hopes of finding a cheap alternative/dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and I was not disappointed!!! I purchased this in the shade medium brown and swatched it next to ABH's pomade in soft brown and it was nearly an exact dupe color-wise. This was last night and the swatches are still on my hand, but surprisingly Elf's product has stayed more intact/faded less than ABH. I highly recommend this, it's the same great quality as a high end brow pomade for $15 dollars cheaper!!!!!
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in comparison to other drugstore brow pomades?
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?