BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This cream glides on smoothly to sculpt, shade, and define brows. It can also be used as eyeshadow or eyeliner for gorgeous, long-lasting color. see more...

Riya J.
Riya J.
Review for: Medium Brown
As much as I love ABH, this one is definitely in same league as that one but third a price. I have used this product for two of my biggest event and this brow cream stayed on place without setting with gel or powder. Product itself is very creamy, very easy to blend, do in small strokes so you don't end up with caterpillar eyebrows! This is definitely the cheapest brow product $2 and it works like my other high end products. I will definitely be repurchasing this but it will be awhile due to how much product you get.
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Medium Brown
I decided to try this out in hopes of finding a cheap alternative/dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and I was not disappointed!!! I purchased this in the shade medium brown and swatched it next to ABH's pomade in soft brown and it was nearly an exact dupe color-wise. This was last night and the swatches are still on my hand, but surprisingly Elf's product has stayed more intact/faded less than ABH. I highly recommend this, it's the same great quality as a high end brow pomade for $15 dollars cheaper!!!!!
mariza h.
mariza h.
Review for: Medium Brown
I was hesitant to buy this because of the price! i thought it would be a bust because of how inexpensive it is. however i was very pleasantly surprised!!:) literally stays in place all day and a little goes a very very long way. i would highly recommended. I do however suggest you use a light hand when applying because it is very pigmented.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Medium Brown
This product was my first dive into the brow pommade world and I don't think I'll ever go back! It goes on smoothly, lasts all day through the heat and my oil, and it just overall looks so good. It's ridiculous how good you feel when you're having a good brow day and I'm thankful to say that every day is a good brow day with this product!!
Amairani F.
Amairani F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Medium Brown
This stuff is cheaper than Anastasia Beverly Hills and it contains more product! Anyway, the formula is very easy to apply, it's very pigmented. I use dark brown in ABH, I got espresso in this brand and I'm very satisfied with the color. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper, yet effective alternative to ABH!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Medium Brown
I use the black shade as an eyeliner (I haven't tried any for the brows because the brown seems too dark for me). For $3 you can't beat it. This liner lasts longer than most Sephora brands and goes on very smoothly. It is easy to get a fine line or a thick dramatic look with the mini brush that comes with the pot.
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Review for: Medium Brown
GREEEEAAATTT duo product! I literally am able to use this for just about anything but I love the payoff on my brows. The only con is it dries a little fast so work quickly but a trick to that is spritzing a little setting spray inside to loosen it up. I would definitely recommend this product
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Medium Brown
i love elf especially for brows! they are so affordable and when i do my brows with elf people ALWAYS ask me what i'm using for them. if you are just getting into doing your brows, this is a great product to start with.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Review for: Medium Brown
I heard this was a dupe for something WAAAAY out of my price range (lol! I'm in college) and they were right. It was very effective and affordable. I picked it up from Walmart and I loved it so much.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Review for: Medium Brown
I use this stuff every single day to tight line my eyes. I cant go without it. It truly is a ride or die and a must have. For me I wouldn't use it for a wing liner however. It is very affordable.
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
albuquerque, NM
I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?