BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This cream glides on smoothly to sculpt, shade, and define brows. It can also be used as eyeshadow or eyeliner for gorgeous, long-lasting color. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erin E.
LOVE!!!!!! Came into this by mistake. I was actually at the dollar store of all places and saw this, so I decided to pick it up. OMG. I currently have 4 different brow pomades at home that are high end and middle of the road. All of them dry up super fast. Not this. I told all my coworkers to go grab this before it’s gone. I’m definitely a brow pomade convert now. When I run out of all the product I currently have I’ll be buying this one as my go to for sure.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff is a great dupe for Anastasia’s dipbrow. Although it doesn’t have a long staying time (~8 hours), it has a very nice consistency and doesn’t dry out. I would recommend if you’re starting out using eyebrow products, or wanting something different to try. I would not recommend this for people that live in warmer climates as it probably would have a tendency to wear off quicker.
KIMI W.
First, the formula is creamy and the pigment is phenomenal. A little goes a long way. Use a good angled brow brush that will do hair- like strokes. I take a tiny bit of product and slowly build my brows. Outline with a lighter hand on the top of the brow and a slightly harsher line along the bottom line and fill heavier toward the outside and lighter toward tye inner brow. Finish with a clear brow gel (I used the elf one... imagine that). Take a small bit of concealer to carve and clean uo your brow and voila! Beautiful brows! It's not quite an Anastasia Dipbrow dupe, though, mainly because of its staying power not being quite as good, and it's not quite as smooth or as pigmented (you end up using more product, whereas you use so little with Anastasia).
Aniesa T.
grrafton
Im in love with this prouduct. I love the way it makes my brows look at the end when my makeup is done. it didnt disappoint me one bit. Also it is ver ver affordable like all elfs prouducts. i would recommend this to anyone who doesnt want to get the abh dip brow but needs a brow pprouduct!!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I bought this at deals for 1 dollar and I am pretty pleased that I did. I honestly didn't think I would like it because it's not my hair/brow color (they only had med. brown) but I started using it as eyeliner and it's so pigmented that I am thinking about switching to this full time. I need to do a few more wear tests, but so far I'm really loving it especially for the price.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
I bought this product from the dollar store so i was a little skeptical even though i love this brand. Now i wish i would have bought all of them because this product is amazing. It keeps my eyebrows on fleek all day and it hasn’t dried out!
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
I use this product everytime I do my makeup and it gets the job done. I always get compliments on my brows and I’ve been only using this product for about two year now. Definitely one of my favorites and a reccomendation is a must
Amory A.
Tuscumbia
I really like this. I have the medium brown. It’s very thick. I use a little concealer brush to put on my brows. Goes on nice and smooth. It does take some practice and a lighter hand. But great value and good for the money
Abbey F.
Corry, PA
I enjoy this product - and it's great for such an affordable price.  It's wonderful in a pinch, and it's something I buy in between my high-end brow products that I've gotten in my subscriptions.  The color stays, and doesn't rub off throughout the day, and comes off easily with a makeup remover wipes.  Not my go-to brow product, but it's still a good one if you're looking for something affordable!
Win T.
Fort Wayne
I love it on my brows easy to draw on even tho my brows are light my opinion it’ll be a pro cuz I love this product it’s effect my eyebrows and makes my brows look pretty and another pro is that it’s affordable and 5/5 stars i 100% recommend this if you can only afford cheap makeup
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in comparison to other drugstore brow pomades?
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?