BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This cream glides on smoothly to sculpt, shade, and define brows. It can also be used as eyeshadow or eyeliner for gorgeous, long-lasting color. see more...

Riya J.
Riya J.
As much as I love ABH, this one is definitely in same league as that one but third a price. I have used this product for two of my biggest event and this brow cream stayed on place without setting with gel or powder. Product itself is very creamy, very easy to blend, do in small strokes so you don't end up with caterpillar eyebrows! This is definitely the cheapest brow product $2 and it works like my other high end products. I will definitely be repurchasing this but it will be awhile due to how much product you get.
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
I decided to try this out in hopes of finding a cheap alternative/dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and I was not disappointed!!! I purchased this in the shade medium brown and swatched it next to ABH's pomade in soft brown and it was nearly an exact dupe color-wise. This was last night and the swatches are still on my hand, but surprisingly Elf's product has stayed more intact/faded less than ABH. I highly recommend this, it's the same great quality as a high end brow pomade for $15 dollars cheaper!!!!!
Abbey F.
Abbey F.
Corry
I enjoy this product - and it's great for such an affordable price.  It's wonderful in a pinch, and it's something I buy in between my high-end brow products that I've gotten in my subscriptions.  The color stays, and doesn't rub off throughout the day, and comes off easily with a makeup remover wipes.  Not my go-to brow product, but it's still a good one if you're looking for something affordable!
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Riverside
Love this! Worked really well in taming my, what my bf calls, "villain" eyebrows. There is a lot of product in a small container, and you don't need to use a WHOLE lot, but I guess I does depend on how you like them :) I highly suggest for a good cheap brow cream :) note: does come off if you accidentally wipe it, but for the price, totally worth it.
mariza h.
mariza h.
I was hesitant to buy this because of the price! i thought it would be a bust because of how inexpensive it is. however i was very pleasantly surprised!!:) literally stays in place all day and a little goes a very very long way. i would highly recommended. I do however suggest you use a light hand when applying because it is very pigmented.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
This product was my first dive into the brow pommade world and I don't think I'll ever go back! It goes on smoothly, lasts all day through the heat and my oil, and it just overall looks so good. It's ridiculous how good you feel when you're having a good brow day and I'm thankful to say that every day is a good brow day with this product!!
Amairani F.
Amairani F.
Austin, TX
This stuff is cheaper than Anastasia Beverly Hills and it contains more product! Anyway, the formula is very easy to apply, it's very pigmented. I use dark brown in ABH, I got espresso in this brand and I'm very satisfied with the color. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper, yet effective alternative to ABH!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I use the black shade as an eyeliner (I haven't tried any for the brows because the brown seems too dark for me). For $3 you can't beat it. This liner lasts longer than most Sephora brands and goes on very smoothly. It is easy to get a fine line or a thick dramatic look with the mini brush that comes with the pot.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I am sooo happy I found this product it is AMAZING! I had been thinking for a while that I wanted to change from doing powder brows to a cream or pomade brow and so I picked this up from Walmart for 4$ I believe and I am so glad I did. My brows have never looked better! They look natural, but intense and perfect! :)
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Really impressive product. This product gets the job done and is pigmented. I found that it takes some time to work with it and it does move- so you may want to set it with a powder or gel. If you are in market to try this on your brows, you won't be disappointed because the price point is great.
Aden F.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in comparison to other drugstore brow pomades?
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque , NM
I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?