Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

3 days left

Photo (1)
Amairani F.
Amairani F.
Austin, TX

This stuff is cheaper than Anastasia Beverly Hills and it contains more product! Anyway, the formula is very easy to apply, it's very pigmented. I use dark brown in ABH, I got espresso in this brand and I'm very satisfied with the color. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper, yet effective alternative to ABH!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.

I heard this was a dupe for something WAAAAY out of my price range (lol! I'm in college) and they were right. It was very effective and affordable. I picked it up from Walmart and I loved it so much.
Selena B.
Selena B.
Hesperia, Ca

I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍
sadie m.
sadie m.
Woodburn, OR

So originally I read a post someone claiming this was a dupe to abh and I must say yes it is I even wiped my brow and it didn't come off pretty impressed
Ada R.
Ada R.

Me encanta, fija muy bien, duradera, su pigmentos es super, sella, y no se corre, llevo tiempo y no se seca en el envase
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Albuquerque, NM

I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?