Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Photo (1)
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.

I heard this was a dupe for something WAAAAY out of my price range (lol! I'm in college) and they were right. It was very effective and affordable. I picked it up from Walmart and I loved it so much.
Selena B.
Selena B.
Hesperia, Ca

I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍
sadie m.
sadie m.
Woodburn, OR

So originally I read a post someone claiming this was a dupe to abh and I must say yes it is I even wiped my brow and it didn't come off pretty impressed
Ada R.
Ada R.

Me encanta, fija muy bien, duradera, su pigmentos es super, sella, y no se corre, llevo tiempo y no se seca en el envase
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Albuquerque, NM

I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?

Join Now