Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Photos (2)
Riya J.
Riya J.
June 27, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
As much as I love ABH, this one is definitely in same league as that one but third a price. I have used this product for two of my biggest event and this brow cream stayed on place without setting with gel or powder. Product itself is very creamy, very easy to blend, do in small strokes so you don't end up with caterpillar eyebrows! This is definitely the cheapest brow product $2 and it works like my other high end products. I will definitely be repurchasing this but it will be awhile due to how much product you get.
Amairani F.
Amairani F.
Austin, TX
May 16, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
This stuff is cheaper than Anastasia Beverly Hills and it contains more product! Anyway, the formula is very easy to apply, it's very pigmented. I use dark brown in ABH, I got espresso in this brand and I'm very satisfied with the color. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper, yet effective alternative to ABH!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
April 13, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
I heard this was a dupe for something WAAAAY out of my price range (lol! I'm in college) and they were right. It was very effective and affordable. I picked it up from Walmart and I loved it so much.
Selena B.
Selena B.
Hesperia, Ca
March 8, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍
sadie m.
sadie m.
Woodburn, OR
March 18, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
So originally I read a post someone claiming this was a dupe to abh and I must say yes it is I even wiped my brow and it didn't come off pretty impressed
Kiki Y.
Kiki Y.
Pleasanton, CA
May 26, 2017, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
Long lasting color, my brows beautifully frame my eyes now. Doesn't fade or get greasy like other products!
Charmene C.
Charmene C.
Pickering , ON
June 23, 2017, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
Love this brow cream from elf! Great price point and formula! I purchased it at Walmart for $4.00 works just as good as high end brow pomades. I prefer this brow cream colour over other drugstore brands. It's a great shade for brunettes who don't want a reddish undertone. Long wearing and super easy to blend! The packaging looks and feels great. Great job Elf. 👌
Ada R.
Ada R.
April 14, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Medium Brown
Me encanta, fija muy bien, duradera, su pigmentos es super, sella, y no se corre, llevo tiempo y no se seca en el envase
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
albuquerque, NM
I have been using the ELF brow pencil for a long time now and I wanted to start using like brow pomades/ brow gels to do my eyebrows. Is this a good drugstore option or is there some thing better? Does it smear? Is it easy to work with?