BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm

Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm

What it is: A vegan, full-coverage liquid foundation that delivers extreme coverage and all-day long wear with just a droplet—a little goes a long way.Coverage: Full Finish: MatteFormulation: Liquid Highlighted Ingredients: - Optimized Coated Pigments: Ensure the truest color payoff for a flawless finish.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Lock-It Liquid Foundation is transfer-resistant, so you can trust it to stay on your face, not on your clothes or anyone else. In a wide range of thoughtfully developed shades to match a wide range of skin tones and undertones, the no-flashback formula instantly covers everything from blemishes to tattoos.

which makeup is best for dry skin? [product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation-34] ? bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown | ⭐️ Exclusive|[product:nyx-eyebrow-cake-powder-dark-brownbrown-exclusive] HP95(TM) 12 Colors Make up Urban Neutal Eyeshadow Palette Nude Eye Shadow
What is the wearability on [product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation] ? I want something that lasts all night
What kind of finish does this product have?
Start your review of Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm!
Julia P.
Rue du plessis , onzain
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Julia P.
C’est un fond de teint très couvrant. L’application au pinceau est idéale. Il laisse un fini crème il faut bien le poudrer. Je l’aime bien pour un maquillage sophistiqué mais pas à porter tout les jours il est trop long à travailler pour un fini « naturel »
Alexandra M.
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Alexandra M.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone
I love this foundation – with some reservations. It lasts well and covers redness exceptionally well while still giving the skin a flawless, beautiful, non-cakey cover. I bought this after quite a while of using very natural glowy light coverage foundations and found it to be a very refreshing change and have to say I love the full coverage it gives. However – it is not a foundation I use during the day. I find If I use it during the day it really does start to break up hours later and by the afternoon my rosacea is on full view and there’s some breaking up around my chin However for a big night out, I will make sure I have primed very well, and have very moisture plump skin and honestly it gives stunning skin
Jessica C.
103 rue du chalet, Marne
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Jessica C.
Mon fond de teint préféré !! J’adore ! Malgré son prix il est super couvrant et de bonne qualité, il tien toute la journée je le recommande vraiment ! Foncez, par contre il faut hydrater la peau avant de le mettre
Mxell-iya J.
les mureaux
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Mxell-iya J.
Review for: Deep 67 Cool
The perfect covering, long run, the matte finish is great, I like it a lot and I recommend it.
Bee H.
Bartlesville, OK
This product is definitely 100% coverage. A little goes a long way and if you don't apply in layers it can get cakey very fast. I have the shade light 45 its a bit light for my skin tone so I tend to mix in a different foundation to get my skin tone. The coverage is amazing but it does crease up around my T-zone. I love the coverage this foundation gives me. Would repurchase a second time.
Axelle V.
10 Rue du docteur eugen Phellip Puy Guillaume
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Axelle V.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE
Ce fond de teint est mon petit chouchou, acheter en juillet 2018, il a fait tout mon hiver et je le porte encore quelque fois, c’est le fond de teint le plus couvrant que j’ai tester, de la marque Kat Von D qui dis bien sûr vegan! Je le conseil au peaux grasses, car il marque un petit peau les zones de sécheresse comme chaque fond de teint couvrant malheureusement
Océane L.
Charles lindbergh , Saint pierre du mont
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Océane L.
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone
Je l adore!!! Il couvre très bien,c’est le fond teint qui couvre le mieux,il tient toute la journée sans retouche les couleurs sont belles!! La qualité est au rendez vous pour les personnes qui cherche un teint zéro défauts. #katvond #makeup #love #pink 💖
Carolina R.
I bought this foundation because I have acne-prone skin, which means that I gets lots of nasty scars that are super difficult to get rid off. Because the consistency of this foundation is so heavy, it's perfect for the issues I wanted to cover up. However, it's very easy for it to look cakey, so I suggest using a damp beauty blender to avoid it setting into fine lines and wrinkles. To this day, I've switched my foundation routine to using this foundation (on my cheeks where I have the most scars), in combination with my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (on my t-zone, and nose area where I'm acne-free). I'd definitely buy this foundation again because I find it's the perfect foundation for my acne-prone gals and guys.
Mary S.
Ridgewood
Full coverage doesn't even begin to describe this foundation. It covers every imperfect in your skin with the lightest application. You don't need much product to go a long way. The only problem with this is that it dries quite quickly on the skin. So I do my face in sections when I apply the product. That makes it so easy to control the evenness of the application.
Taylor N.
Indiana
This foundation was a miss for me. I loved the idea, I truly did- except it wasn't fitting for my skin. 😕 I'm really oily and this foundation wasn't compatible for my skin. I found it extremely greasy and clumpy in some areas, like my nose and chin.

4,598 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
angel W.
il y a 4 mois
Is Mini Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 52 Warm good for combination skin and does it have a smell?
Harley C. il y a un mois
I'm super smell sensitive when it comes to foundations. I can't stand the huda beauty foundation because of this. This one has been really great for me. My four head area is super oily while my cheeks and lip area are really dry. I apply a good moisturizer and mattifying primer mixture and it goes on great. This foundation doesn't really have a smell in my opinion it just smells kinda like a powder if anything.