BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm

Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm

What it is: A vegan, full-coverage liquid foundation that delivers extreme coverage and all-day long wear with just a droplet—a little goes a long way.Coverage: Full Finish: MatteFormulation: Liquid Highlighted Ingredients: - Optimized Coated Pigments: Ensure the truest color payoff for a flawless finish.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Lock-It Liquid Foundation is transfer-resistant, so you can trust it to stay on your face, not on your clothes or anyone else. In a wide range of thoughtfully developed shades to match a wide range of skin tones and undertones, the no-flashback formula instantly covers everything from blemishes to tattoos.

which makeup is best for dry skin? [product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation-34] ? bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown | ⭐️ Exclusive|[product:nyx-eyebrow-cake-powder-dark-brownbrown-exclusive] HP95(TM) 12 Colors Make up Urban Neutal Eyeshadow Palette Nude Eye Shadow
What is the wearability on [product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation] ? I want something that lasts all night
What kind of finish does this product have?
Start your review of Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm!
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Michelle  B.
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone
I purchased this through sephora and usually I don't order foundation online because of the colors. This foundation is amazing as a full coverage foundation. It hides my acne scars and aging spots. It also lasts all day.
Robyn M.
Rockmart, GA
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Robyn M.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone
If your looking for a very matt full coverage foundation then this is it. It covers every blemish , uneven skin tone and stays put all day. It is a full coverage but I love that about this foundation. I would recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle and doesn't need to touch up during the day because you will look flawless with this on.
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Khloe K.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral
Here's the deal: It is extremely full coverage, matte, has decent lasting power, a little goes a very long way, and has an awesome shade range. Unfortunately, it is very very flat because of how full coverage it is. You have to use a dewy setting spray to liven it up, otherwise it just looks like a mask. You also have to kind of learn how it use it. compared to most foundations, it's not an easy one to make look amazing, but once you do this product is amazing. I use it for modeling regularly. it photographs/films really really well. Price is $30+.
Alexandra J.
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Alexandra J.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone
I love this full coverage foundation so much. I’ve been using it for over 3 years, it’s easy to apply and stays on all day. It would be ideal to have it stay on during a work out but overall it’s great and doesn’t clump or smear easily. Will continue wearing unless I can find something to beat it! Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm
Natasha D.
New Bedford, MA
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Natasha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mini Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 52 Warm so I highly recommend this foundation it does not cake up It goes on smooth and it is full coverage I bought mine at Sephora and like I said I highly recommend it worth every cent.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
My sister bought me this foundation from Sephora for $35 as a gift and I was really, really excited to use it. My sister always has the nicest foundations and I've always had the $8 drugstore ones. When I first tried this, about a month ago, I didn't really notice a difference in how my skin looked compared to how it would look when I used my $8 foundation. I was disappointed. I apply foundation using a damp beauty blender, by the way. I thought I looked the same... But, after school started back up and I have been wearing it every day to college, I have actually noticed that my skin looks NICE for once in my life! I think I just sloppily applied it the first time, because now, my skin always looks so finished and, dare I even say air brushed!?! I'm someone with really pale skin. I also have dark purple under eye coloration, bright red/pink rosacea, and oily skin. The Kat Von D foundation works well with all of this. For me, it hasn't become cakey. My skin also ceases to look greasy. Once in a while, if it's hot or something, my skin will look a little shiny, but I think it actually works because of this new highlighter/illumination trend happening now :-). Overall, I really love this foundation, thanks to my sister. You get a lot for what you pay for, especially since you only need about one pump to cover your full face. (I love the pump, also, by the way, very convenient). It applies very easily with my beauty blender, and it looks nice!! When I wear it, I actually feel like I have CLEAR SKIN for once in my life! I'm so happy to have this foundation, try it out! I'm very pale and my shade is "Light 44 Cool".
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Amy H.
Review for: Medium 65 Warm
This foundation is perfection. Super full coverage. It leaves skin flawless. It is expensive but in opinion worth it. One of the best foundations I’ve used. Mini Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 52 Warm
Alexandra  S.
Las Vegas, NV
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Alexandra  S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral
I love this base, it is one of my favorites, my face is a combination and it works very well for me it lasts all day, it is full coverage and is matte , I highly recommend it and I will buy it again Esta es otra de mis bases favoritas es terminado matte,me dura todo el dia y la volveria a comprar otra vez
Caralynne  K.
St Petersburg, FL
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Caralynne  K.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral
This foundation is awesome. A bit on the pricey side but I love the way my skin looks when wearing this foundation. The packaging is very nice. I have dry skin and it doesn't cake up or crease. I have been testing out alot of different foundations lately and this is in my top 5.
Heather  B.
San Jacinto, CA
Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 57 Warm uploaded by Heather  B.
My favorite. Just know going in that it is very full coverage. Very little is needed. Pump is great. I found my shade from a sample card from a previous purchase. I hope it never gets discontinued because it is my favorite liquid foundation. It came with the lock it brush which is really nice too.

4,598 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
angel W.
il y a 4 mois
Is Mini Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Medium 52 Warm good for combination skin and does it have a smell?
Harley C. il y a un mois
I'm super smell sensitive when it comes to foundations. I can't stand the huda beauty foundation because of this. This one has been really great for me. My four head area is super oily while my cheeks and lip area are really dry. I apply a good moisturizer and mattifying primer mixture and it goes on great. This foundation doesn't really have a smell in my opinion it just smells kinda like a powder if anything.