BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm

Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm

What it is: A full-coverage liquid foundation that delivers extreme perfection and all-day wear with just a droplet.Coverage: Full Finish: Matte Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: The Lock-It Foundation is transfer-resistant, so you can trust it to stay on your face—not on your clothes or anyone else. Just remember, a little Lock-It Foundation goes a long way. It is available in a full-size bottle and mini tube perfect for travel.

Is this good for oily skin?[product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation]
[product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation]. Anyone know if this is full coverage and will it help cover Roseacea?
Has anyone tried the KVD Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Foundation Balm? It is suppose to cover every flaw. Ulta has literally been sold out forever. [product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-foundation]
Start your review of Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm!
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: 48 Light Neutral
FULL COVERAGE like I’ve never had before. Thicker than your average foundation but doesn’t seem heavy and lasts all day!
Stephanie B.
Kermit, WV
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 42 W Light
This was one of my favorite foundations I’ve ever tried! I got it as a sample with a purchase and I fell in love. It is buildable. It is medium- full coverage foundation. It does get oily after a few hours but I just blotted and it was fine.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 48 Light Neutral
Kat Von D lock it foundation is suuuper full cover with just one pump you can do your face complete. Easy to use is better apply for sections and blend. Is matte finish and long lasting. I recommend to all people who looking to cover all imperfections easy in one step only.
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Bekah T.
Review for: 46 Light Cool
I don’t even know where to begin with this foundation. I live in South Carolina and have incredibly dry skin that’s sensitive and acne prone. I had my wedding outdoors in May when it was predicted to be 96 degrees even at 7pm. This combination of things is a disaster for makeup but I ended up choosing this in an attempt to cover my acne, make me look flawless, and STAY ON in the insanely hot, humid air. This did all of those things and I’m so incredibly pleased with that. There is a decent scent to the product that could be bad for people who are sensitive to that but everything else is amazing. Just keep in mind, it’s full coverage and super thick.
Valerie C.
Brighton, CO
Review for: 42 W Light
This has been my go-to foundation for awhile now. I briefly stopped using it while KVD was being problematic but came back after the company was sold. There are a variety of shades and the formula is extremely full coverage and stays put even with sweat and contact.
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Yadira M.
Review for: 55 N Medium
One of my favorites foundation for an important event. This foundation has an amazing coverage (full) I have a couple of acne scars and it helps me to covered those. Keep on mind is not an everyday foundation because is so thick for my taste. It doesn’t have a fragrance which is great for my sensitive skin. Packaging is amazing, I like when foundations has a pump is more easy to use and doesn’t waste a lot of product. It is on the pricey side but is worth it.
Yvette ɢ.
Athens , GA
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Yvette ɢ.
Review for: 65 Medium Warm
The foundation does a great job of hiding imperfections, redness, and discoloration. A little bit really goes a long way with this foundation which I love, it goes on easily and doesn't feel like it's suffocating your skin if you don't cake it on.KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Foundation
Angela A.
Phenix City, AL
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Angela A.
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Angela A.
Review for: 55 N Medium
Love love love this stuff! It’s the first shade I have ever found that actually has a match to my skin type. Doesn’t leave my face feeling oily or grease and it lasts all day long. It’s a bit pricey but worth every penny! And did I mention it doesn’t make you break out after wearing it for a night! My skin is sensitive so that’s a big deal to me!
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Review for: 55 N Medium
Esta base de maquillaje es súper cubriente de alta duración y con terminación mate ,, la recomiendo 100% si tienes imperfecciones porque cubre bastantes lo comento porque tengo marcas de acné , es bastante modulable ya que su fórmula es bastante compatible con cualquier producto , es una base de maquillaje que no puede faltar en tu kit de maquillaje 💄, sin mencionar que su envase es hermoso y no desperdicia nada ...súper recomendable
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm uploaded by Develyn C.
Review for: 51 W Medium
This stuff is insane. I bought some to cover up my tan lines for a wedding I was in. It blends so easy and honestly is very difficult to get off - which was a good thing for a wedding. Very cool.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia L.
Roma, TX
il y a 5 mois
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm. Anyone know if this is full coverage and will it help cover Roseacea?
Bobbie J. il y a 5 mois
Yes it is full coverage and will definitely tone down if not cover rosacea! It covers tattoos, so I'd say rosacea would cover well too! I love this foundation!
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
il y a 6 mois
Morgan H. il y a 6 mois
It’s SO good🙌🏻🙌🏻 beautiful shades with literally THE best coverage!!! I have never used anything like it and it is buildable, hydrating, and moisturizing while giving you that matte finish you are looking for!! I usually don’t go for matte foundations but I had to try this because I heard it was going to be a moisturizing matte and this did not disappoint!! Get your hands on this ASAP!! You’re gonna love it! 💖
Milly M.
glasgow
il y a 6 mois
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm is it cake or oily and is it sweat proof?
Sadaf J.
Sacramento, CA
Karishma S.
Hounslow, Middlesex
il y a 10 mois
Lock-It Foundation Mini Medium 52 Warm Does this product really have good coverage throughout the day?
Gina A.