L'Occitane Zesty Lime Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream

by L'Occitane

Nourish and protect your skin from head to toe with our Shea Ultra Soft Cream. Made with 10% shea butter, this light moisturizing formula is quickly absorbed. Scented with the tangy and invigorating fragrance of lime zest, skin is left feeling soft and lightly perfumed.

This cream is made with shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

Ingredients: Aqua/water** - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter** - Octyldodecyl Myristate – Glycerin** - Cetearyl Alcohol** - Dimethicone - Hydrogenated Coconut Acid** - Myristyl Alcohol - Corn Starch Modified** - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil** - Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil** - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract** - Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil** - Myristyl Glucoside** - Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate** - Polysorbate 60** - Ethylhexylglycerin - Coco-caprylate/caprate - Phenoxyethanol - Chlorphenesin - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Xanthan Gum – Tocopherol** - Cetearyl Glucoside - Sorbitan Isostearate - Parfum/fragrance - Limonene - Citral - Linalool

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Zesty Lime Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a very moisturizing cream it also has a very pleasant lime scent that I really love” in reviews
I totally love L'Occitane products, they're amazing. I have very dry skin, so my body lotion routine it's kinda long and almost weird. I like a little bit of this shea butter in my elbows, knees and heels. They get soft immediately and the citrus fragrance it has it's just delicious. I love it.
Gilbert, AZ
I do really like this product it does what it claims to do which is great. My only problem is you can find the same product for so much cheaper. I love the product I just can't see myself spending that much again.
Frederick , MD
The smell was tangy and perfect for a nice fresh feeling this summer.It does not clog pores and make you feel hot and sweaty.It blends smoothly into the skin anf the smell lingers for a very long time!!
Love this body cream, doesn't leave any film but skin is sooo soft. Such a fresh fruity smell. One of my favorites to carry in my handbag!
Hanford, Ca
These are amazing gifts I have given out to clinical friends and people with skin dryness, it is helpful for ointing problem areas.
Pennsauken, NJ
This product smells great and makes your skin feel great at well! It is a little pricey, but that makes it a treat.
Palo Alto, CA
This cream sinks in well but I was unable to tolerate the scent. The smell of the product made me feel nauseous.
Brunswick, ME
Best lotion out there. Its thick and creamy and moisturizes my skin. Its my go to and the lime scent is amazing.
Roslindale, MA
I love these little hand lotions. The lotion itself is very thick & moisturizing & the smell of this is nice.
These products are the best. They truly are amazing how they moisturizer your skin and smell wonderful.

Looking for your answer?