L'Occitane Verveine Hand Lotion - 300 ml

by L'Occitane

Rich in organic verbena extract, emollient grape-seed oil and nourishing shea butter, this hand lotion moisturizes hands, leaving a delicate fresh and citrus scent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Verveine Hand Lotion - 300 ml!
Rebecca A.
Saint Louis, MO
L'Occitane Verveine Hand Lotion - 300 ml uploaded by Rebecca A.
I can’t find the body lotion product. I really like the smell. The moisturizing side of the cream is great and lasting. Its texture is fairly light so Good for both summer and winter.
Samantha E.
White Plains, NY
I tried a hand cream that blew me away. I haven’t really adventured too much into loccitane until recently. I was so obsessed with how my hands smelled I kept smelling them nonstop after putting it on. It didn’t make my hands feel oily or slippery. My hands felt hydrated and refreshed after. Amazing product! LOccitane Verbena Hand Lotion 10.1 oz (Pack of 2)
Ariesella ..
Orlando
It's great. Such a rich citrus scent. Goes on like a light or milky moisturizer but refreshes just like a Shea butter infused product. A scent suitable for unisex use. It's strong yet not overpowering. Highly recommend this as a last minute gift of delight for anyone.
Erika M.
Riverside
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product husband bought it for me, love the smell and the after feeling. It really moisturize your hand. I recommend to everyone great product.
Gloria K.
I purchased this after trying a different l'occitane hand cream, but this one wasn't as good. The initial scent is light and refreshing with a citrus scent. However, after a while it smells like a cleaning solution (like maybe a wood cleaner?). Also, it isn't as hydrating as other hand creams because it doesn't have 20% Shea butter. For the price, this product is not worth it.
Sue K.
Burnaby, BC
I gave this pump to my husband and I use it too. :) Love the lemony scent. It doesn't moisturize as nice as their signature hand lotion but I still enjoy using this lotion.
Ani G.
México
It's okay, do what you should do: hydrate. In addition (at least to me) leaves me soft skin and the smell is pleasant
Amelia A.
Really nice moisturising hand cream but I find it very greasy after application but rapidly goes after
Nikki C.
Toronto
Love the smell of this cream and how soft it leaves my hands feeling. I use it daily and never have dry skin :)
Mar M.
London
This hand cream is ok. It hydrates a little but not very much. It costs a lot and is not really worth buying. I found that the smell is too strong and that it slightly  Irritated my hands. Overall, this cream is not the best. I don’t suggest wasting your money on it.

Looking for your answer?