L'Occitane Verveine Hand Cream Gel - 30 ml

by L'Occitane

This very fresh and light Citrus Verbena hand cream gel melts into the skin and helps moisturize it. It perfumes the skin with the scent of organic verbena from Provence and of sunny citrus fruits.

Tips: Massage daily into hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Verveine Hand Cream Gel - 30 ml!
Ashley T.
Huntington, WV
L’Occitane is my favorite brand for hand creams; however, I’m not a fan of the gel. The smell is probably the best smelling lemon scent that I have found, but it doesn’t last long at all. And the gel feels really good at first, but again, doesn’t last long. I wish this scent came in the cream. If it did, I would be constantly buying it.
Lexie M.
I tried this moisturizer because the sales person said it had a cooling effect and would help with my clammy hands. Unfortunately, while it's a great cream, it did not help with the clammy problem at all. I'm sure it's a fine hand cream, but just not for me.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
L'Occitane Verveine Hand Cream Gel - 30 ml uploaded by ere V.
Oh! This hand cream is amazing I love it so much, I really like it!!! Try it ... Smells so good (citrus Vervena😍)
Nicole M.
Great hand gel, doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy because it absorbs quickly. Smells amazing too, and is very effective. The tube is compact which is great for traveling or to throw in your bag.
Jenny C.
This is a gel hand cream so it goes on really smooth and cooling. I don’t really like hand creams that make your hand slippery (it’s not absorbing quickly). This absorbs really quickly but still leaves you hand feeling moisturized. I prefer this over l’occitane’s Shea butter hand cream. Their hand creams are expensive though.
Melissa O.
Roswell, GA
It’s moisturizing, but kind of expensive. Only worth purchasing around the holidays when you can find gift sets that have multiple small things or better value.
Mallory E.
Squamish , BC
L'Occitane Verveine Hand Cream Gel - 30 ml uploaded by Mallory E.
This cream is very moisturizing but the smell is a little too powerful for me. I fine I can’t use too much or I will get a headache.

Looking for your answer?