L'Occitane Verdon Energy Face Moisturizer uploaded by Jamie M.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Energy Moisturizer is an ultra fresh gel with extract of peppermint, genepi and sea-buckthorn, formulated specially for men's skin.
THIRST QUENCHING: provides immediate and long-lasting hydration.
ENERGIZING: gives skin a boost and helps fight the signs of fatigue.
PROTECTIVE: strenghtens the skin and makes it more resilient to environmental stresses.
PATENT PENDING

• How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?1 Answers
  • I like the idea of an energy moisturizer. Has this caused anyone ...1 Answers
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
L'Occitane is one of my favorite brands, I love almost of all the products in this line "Providence Energy". The moisturizer is an amazing moisturizer; keep my skin light and refreshed. Your skin really feel wonderful and soft after using it. The smell is light and subtle and it's not too heavy. I put it on after the shower and even in the cold weather my face is still nice and moisturized all day. The price is high, but this is really a nice cream if you can afford it. This is extremely luxurious. A very special treat.
Amanda E.
Flushing, MI
I was given a sample size for this and at first I was hesitant to use it. My wife kept on encouraging me to give it a try as my skin was showing signs of fatigue due to sun exposure and aging. I tried it on and loved its scent. Just right - not too overpowering. I have always associated creams with greasiness and stickiness but Verdon is quickly absorbed by the skin leaving a nice scent. I have since realized that men need to pamper their skin too
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
The price is a little bit high, but is worth it after all you need to take really good care of your skin if you want to look good. The smell is pleasant and the consistency is light. The bottle last me six months because I apply my moisturizer all over my neck and chest. After all, those are the areas where you start showing signs of aging.
Kimberlie R.
philadelphia, pa
I received this in one of my sample boxes. I always save the skin care products for myself. this is a really nice moisturizer the has a light scent (almost scent free), goes on smoothly, and improves the appearance of your skin. You must take good care of your skin and this is a wonderful product to help you in that endeavor.
sarah d.
This moisturizer is great! It left my skin feeling very refreshed and moisturized, it definitely did the job and held up to all the claims that it said it would. This was an effective product but would I buy it again? Probably not. This Product works great but is very pricey and not in my budget to buy whenever I run out
Christina B.
I have found with this brand that u pay handsomely for their products but their just like drug store. Sometimes they may work and sometimes they won't. I'm personally not a fan. My skin is oily and I have found that there are better products for oily skin then this brand I have only bought 1 bottle due to the price.
Agustin N.
Dallas, TX
Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product
Dontré C.
Substantial and long-lasting, this thick (but non-greasy) moisturizer is one that stays with you for the long-haul. Put it on in the AM and you'll be surprised when it gives you a day-long kick in the face that allows you to complete an entire day's worth of activities without the need for a refresher!
Erica G.
Davis, CA
Smells really good and relatively moisturizing. More for upkeep though, would recommend something stronger if it's deep moisturizing that is needed. Otherwise very light product doesn't feel heavy on the skin, absorption is pretty quick in the skin. Overall would recommend for any type of skin type.
Kelli S.
Corona, CA
I love L'Occitane! It never disappoints! I love that their moisturizer helps give my face moisture, as intended. A lot of lotions I have do not work with adding moisture very well. Also, best part: it did not make me break out!!! It's very gentle and helps heal my dry skin.
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Abby M.
I like the idea of an energy moisturizer. Has this caused anyone with a neutral (not oily or dry) skin type to break out?