BY L'OCCITANE

A shower gel enriched with essential oils and an energizing, citrus scent. Transform your shower into an invigorating, refreshing experience with this gentle cleanser delicately scented by bright citrus. Enriched with the essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium, and lemon, this unique formula soothes and cleanses even the most sensitive skin. This bestselling shower formula is equally loved by men and women. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates The L'OCCITANE Verbena range was inspired by the markets of Provence, where the refreshing, lemony scent of freshly picked, green verbena leaves fill the air. see more...

Jennifer M.
Amarillo, Tx
I'm not a big fan of the smell but the shower gel itself feels nice. It is very pricey for what it is though. I feel like I can find something just as good but at half the price. I don't think I will repurchase this product. It's not worth it to me. To each their own.
Aubry Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved the light and refreshing scent. The lather was rich and moisturizing. The price seems a bit steep at first, but after trying it out, it's sooo worth the money! I also like the array of products with the same scent to carry through your routine.
Rachel T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Loccitane verbena shower gel. It smells so good, fresh and invigorating. This shower gel leaves my skin feeling very soft and healthy. Loccitane is a great brand with a great variety of products. I would buy anything I have tried again.
Charlotte I.
L'Occitane is typically a splurge for my, so when I got this shower gel I was excited to see how it worked and smelled. I was so happy that it cleans well and smells incredible!
Aparajita D.
Buffalo, NY
Great shower gel. I had a trial size which lasted me a long time. The smell is great and it makes your shower feel extremely luxurious.
Jessica R.
Passaic, NJ
This shower gel leaves your skin extremely smooth. It has a great smell. I even use it to shave. highly recommend.
joyce p.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great! Cleans well and foams up very nicely. Only downside is the cap of the bottle is a bit hard to open.
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I use this as a shaving oil. It helps keep my legs nice and soft plus helps keep the life of my razor! Win, win.
Amelia E.
St Augustine, FL
A little pricey but great for a treat . I find a little goes a long way . The smell is absolutely divine .
Sandy K.
Good travel sized body wash. Smells delicious. I always take them home from the Four Seasons hotels : )