BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with organic verbena extract from Provence, this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a fresh citrus fragrance.

In Provence, summer time means the beginning of the verbena harvest. On their way to the distillery, freshly picked verbena leaves travel alongside rivers and streams, where their invigorating scent blends with the freshness of running water.

Tips & Tricks: Use daily, and follow with Verbena Body Lotion on dry or wintry days.

Also try: tingling-cool Verbena Refreshing Shampoo and Verbena Refreshing Conditioner. Hard-working, damp or swollen hands appreciate Verbena Ice Hand Cream Gel.

For especially sensitive skin, also consider our Shea Butter range of body care.

Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I normally rave about everything that L'Occitane makes, but this product missed the mark a little bit with me, and in my opinion is just average. Verbena is a great, fresh smell, especially in summer. I dislike that the scent doesn't seem to last as long as their other products and is therefore not worth the price to me.
Jackie O.
Hollywood, FL
Smell amazing, very refreshing, love using this product. I use it daily in the shower. Its very energizing, Gentle since I have sensitive skin. I recommend it to anyone that likes citrus smelling products. Its long lasting and worth the cost.
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I got a Verbena bath set as a birthday gift, and I been wanting to go and buy some more! Oh baby! do they smell good. Its like spa and aroma therapy in one! When I shower in the morning to get my day started the shower gel is just so aromatic and invigorating that I tend to second guess whether or not I need my morning coffee. I loved the matching body cream, I like to wear it on top of my Dove body lotion. And when I know I am going to have a long hectic day I like to spritz on the matching Verbena body mist. I spray a bit in my hair so when the going gets tough its like an explosion of Verbena aroma everywhere!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
AMAZING scent- V•E•R•Y strong! I traveled to Washington D.C. and this was stocked in my shower. If you cannot handle strong scents then this product is not for you. After toweling off my skin felt very moisturizer. Almost as if there's a baby oil like aspect to the shower gel that it leaves behind on your skin. I plan on trying by purchasing my own bottle but I'm very interested to see if the moisturizing affect it has is nice long term or if it causes any clogged pores/lily skin on the body.
Angelita P.
Long Beach, CA
I love the scent of this shower gel. It has a fresh and clean smell but not so citrusy that it smells like a cleaning product. I typically buy the citrus verbena shower gel and hand lotion during the summer months when I want a light and lingering scent. It is not drying on the skin at all. It works well with a shower puff, but don't expect it to lather like other shower gels. I would recommend to those that like subtle, clean fragrances. The only con is that it is pricey if purchased by itself. It is a better value when purchased as a set with body lotion, etc.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
Overall I love L'Occitane products. The verbena shower gel has a nice fresh scent, and I think it makes a great morning shower addition because the scent is almost energizing. I also appreciate that L'Occitane allows consumers to purchase eco-friendly refill pouches, which cuts down on plastic consumption.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L'occitane has been a staple since 1993 ....my summer shower gel for the warm nights. Don't even need perfume and everyone wants to smell my skin and feel how soft it is. Gentle enough for babies as well because my babies sure used it and they smelled like lemony parfaits
Meg S.
I got hooked on this while I was abroad in Europe! So clean and fresh on my skin! Sometimes, I am not a fan of shower gel as a lot ends up in the drain and you are effectively throwing your money away. I think I get good value and a luxury product for the price.
Kirsten C.
Gainesville , FL
This is a wonder body wash for summer. It smells light and green and produces a luxurious lather. I use it daily in the shower and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this body wash, even though it is s bit pricey, a little goes a long way!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I think that this refill is a great deal. It's much cheaper than the normal gel. I also just really love the smell of all the Loccitane Verbena products and this is no exception. I will continue to repurchase this!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Is the feeling of something similar to applying a light layer of baby oil to the skin that is left after using this product and toweling off nice long term? Or does it cause greasy feeling/oily skin or clogged pores on the body?

Amazon