BY L'OCCITANE

Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I got a Verbena bath set as a birthday gift, and I been wanting to go and buy some more! Oh baby! do they smell good. Its like spa and aroma therapy in one! When I shower in the morning to get my day started the shower gel is just so aromatic and invigorating that I tend to second guess whether or not I need my morning coffee. I loved the matching body cream, I like to wear it on top of my Dove body lotion. And when I know I am going to have a long hectic day I like to spritz on the matching Verbena body mist. I spray a bit in my hair so when the going gets tough its like an explosion of Verbena aroma everywhere!
cj u.
Brewster, NY
Does L'Occitane even make a bad product? I haven't found one. Their shower gels and oils are essintial for winter dry skin. The price tag might seem like a splurge but the product works, so you wont have to keep looking for another new thing to try. I will buy it again and again.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
L'occitane has been a staple since 1993 ....my summer shower gel for the warm nights. Don't even need perfume and everyone wants to smell my skin and feel how soft it is. Gentle enough for babies as well because my babies sure used it and they smelled like lemony parfaits
Kirsten C.
Gainesville , FL
This is a wonder body wash for summer. It smells light and green and produces a luxurious lather. I use it daily in the shower and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this body wash, even though it is s bit pricey, a little goes a long way!
Anmala L.
Kings Park, NY
A little pricey but absolutely worth the price. Because the smells are amazing. It's quality product and the ingredients are amazing. I can't even stress how much I love the smell of the verbena
Yojairah O.
One of the best products I've ever used.
excellent texture. You feel clean, fresh and reavitalizada. Not to mention the benefits on your skin, smoothness, elasticity and radiance.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Very smooth and works great to moisturize skin! I enjoyed the texture and smell. Definitely works better applied to hands and not on a loofa.
Windy J.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my all time favorite shower gell! It leaves my skin so soft. The smell is fruity and wonderful! The scent is lasting.
Kari K.
Fort Ripley, MN
This really helps.with my extra dry cuticles in the winter time. It keeps my hands and nails looking fabulous.
Gina G.
Matawan
This shower gel smells AMAZING and makes me feel incredibly clean. It leaves no soapy residue.