BY L'OCCITANE

Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I normally rave about everything that L'Occitane makes, but this product missed the mark a little bit with me, and in my opinion is just average. Verbena is a great, fresh smell, especially in summer. I dislike that the scent doesn't seem to last as long as their other products and is therefore not worth the price to me.
Jackie O.
Hollywood, FL
Smell amazing, very refreshing, love using this product. I use it daily in the shower. Its very energizing, Gentle since I have sensitive skin. I recommend it to anyone that likes citrus smelling products. Its long lasting and worth the cost.
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I got a Verbena bath set as a birthday gift, and I been wanting to go and buy some more! Oh baby! do they smell good. Its like spa and aroma therapy in one! When I shower in the morning to get my day started the shower gel is just so aromatic and invigorating that I tend to second guess whether or not I need my morning coffee. I loved the matching body cream, I like to wear it on top of my Dove body lotion. And when I know I am going to have a long hectic day I like to spritz on the matching Verbena body mist. I spray a bit in my hair so when the going gets tough its like an explosion of Verbena aroma everywhere!
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L'occitane has been a staple since 1993 ....my summer shower gel for the warm nights. Don't even need perfume and everyone wants to smell my skin and feel how soft it is. Gentle enough for babies as well because my babies sure used it and they smelled like lemony parfaits
Kirsten C.
Gainesville , FL
This is a wonder body wash for summer. It smells light and green and produces a luxurious lather. I use it daily in the shower and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this body wash, even though it is s bit pricey, a little goes a long way!
cj u.
Brewster, NY
Does L'Occitane even make a bad product? I haven't found one. Their shower gels and oils are essintial for winter dry skin. The price tag might seem like a splurge but the product works, so you wont have to keep looking for another new thing to try. I will buy it again and again.
Yojairah O.
One of the best products I've ever used.
excellent texture. You feel clean, fresh and reavitalizada. Not to mention the benefits on your skin, smoothness, elasticity and radiance.
Anmala L.
Kings Park, NY
A little pricey but absolutely worth the price. Because the smells are amazing. It's quality product and the ingredients are amazing. I can't even stress how much I love the smell of the verbena
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very smooth and works great to moisturize skin! I enjoyed the texture and smell. Definitely works better applied to hands and not on a loofa.
Windy J.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my all time favorite shower gell! It leaves my skin so soft. The smell is fruity and wonderful! The scent is lasting.