BY L'OCCITANE

L Occitane en Provence With Organic Verbena Extract Enriched with soothing organic Verbena extract, this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a light, fresh and citrus fragrance, i deal for sensitive skin. see more...

Molly S.
Denver, CO
This shower gel is luxurious! A little bit on the pricey side, but it makes for a spa like experience in the shower. It is gentle on my skin, moisturizing, and makes a nice foam. I would not use this regularly due to the price, but on days I need a pick me up.
Jessica F.
I use to work for Loccitane! Their products are great, especially the shoe butter. Verbena harvest shower gel is one of my favorite shower gel of all times. it has a very fresh scent to it. smells like lemon and lime. I definitely recommend this product because it leaves your body feeling refreshed and it has a natural nature scent to it that gives you a feeling that you are in forest.
Angela M.
The refreshing scent wakes me up in the morning, and helps me unwind at night. While my skin be a little sensitive to scented products, this doesn't irritate it at all. I would definitely repurchase this the next time I feel like splurging on a shower gel.

-Would repurchase
-Would recommend
-Purchased at a L'Occitane shop
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Awesome French company , they make stunning toiletries. Great shower gel, just need to use a small amount- lovely texture and fragrance. The only con is the price - more expensive than other brands but well worth it. I recommend them product for those who like pampering.
Gabrielle G.
Loxahatchee , FL
This shower gel does a great job of making me feel clean without drying my skin! It has a very pleasant citrusy smell that isn't too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this!
Michelle B.
This one is my fathers favorite, it has a fresh citrus scent, i think it can make the work for women and men all ages, it is soo refreshing!
Yilibeth V.
OMG THIS PRODUCT REALLY IS AMAZING the first time that I use it was in a hotel, I was very impresioned about how this product improve my skin
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
L'Occitane has such wonderful products. This shower gel not only smells terrific, it leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Miranda K.
Great smell, leaves skin so soft. I love using this to wake up in the morning or during hot summer days. So refreshing
Sange P.
Bangkok, Thailand
Lovely body wash with a strong infusion of lemons. One thing I love about L'Occitane products is that they are very generous with their quality essential oils. This is no different from any of their shower gels, they all smell natural and it makes the act of showering such joy. It does a gentle job of cleansing and non drying. I prefer the lavender version, but my partner prefers this.
How much is this?