BY L'OCCITANE

L Occitane en Provence With Organic Verbena Extract Enriched with soothing organic Verbena extract, this foaming bath with sparkling citrus notes will offer you a truly relaxing moment and fill your bathroom with a wonderful light lemony fragrance. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you love citrusy or earthy scents then you'll love this product . It's a light foamy shower gel that feels amazing on my skin . It leaves a light scent that won't last too long on your sling but shower gels usually don't .
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Love love Love este olor me fascina muchoūüėć .. I have to buy it another!! Mi piel queda muy hidratada tienen que probarlo no se arrepentir√°n experiencia propia!
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I really like the smell of this, it's citrusy. It is energizing and will lift you up for the day. I have used it as a soak because I wouldn't say it foams up that much. Not like a wild bubble bath or anything, but I feel like this product is the type that's suppose to bring energy to your skin.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
A true treat in the shower. Smells awesome and is hydrating. I dislike when a cleanser dries your skin out and this one does not do that and for the price it shouldn't. The packaging is also super cute. I have repurchased this several time and gave it as gifts as well. Love L'Occitane.
Joan S.
Joan S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Discovered this product traveling through Turkish airline on their first class. Love the smell and the fresh feeling! Price but worth the investment because you are paying for a big quality product. I would highly recommend it
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert
L'Occitane products never disappoint! I'm in love this the Harvest Foaming Bath product. It has a nice subtle citrus scent that is very refreshing. It is energizing and perfect for a quick pick-me-up pampering experience. Looking forward to using this again.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
shanniah b.
shanniah b.
brockport
First got the fragrance in a set and wanted all the products in the scent. Love that it's not too heavy for the bath/shower
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Columbus, OH
This is another amazing product from my favorite line of bath products! I use this everyday and I feel so refreshed after. it has an incredible scent and it is so lovely to use! Their products are pricey but so luxurious that its worth the splurge.
cynthia g.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I love this scent, It's my favorite. It smells so fresh and clean. It's a little expensive, but worth it.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Is it worth the splurge?
Elida S.
Elida S.
Mmmm, I so want to try this. Is the scent like a soft scent or really strong?? Sounds perfect really want to try
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
West Palm Bch, FL
How foamy does this bath soap get?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
√Č apropriado para peles oleosas/mista?