BY L'OCCITANE

Prized for its fresh, citrus aroma by women and men. A lightweight lotion that easily absorbs to comfort skin. Will help reduce the "tight" or itchy sensation skin often has after showering. Organic extract of verbena helps to calm skin; orange, geranium and lemon tree essential oils contribute to uplifting aroma.

Tips: Apply daily after shower or bath. Rich in grapeseed oil, Verbena Body Milk gently moisturizes and nourishes skin. To enhance smoothness, use after cleansing with gentle Verbena Shower Gel. Layer with Verbena Eau de Toilette for long-lasting freshness.

L'Occitane Verbena Harvest Body Lotion
  • "I love this lotion it's very hydrating and is not greasy. The verbena smells great and if you use the perfume with it the verbena smell last longer on your skin." in 6 reviews
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
Laura G.
I love this body lotion! The light texture leaves your skin silky soft with a light lemon scent. Keeps you moisturized for hours without a greasy feeling. I will repurchase.
Mari M.
I love this in the summer - great refreshing fragrance, very clean and light. Even good for the office since it offends no one. Makes skin very silky.
Maria B.
Fort Myers , FL
LOVE this body lotion! super moisturizing without that greasy feeling. It smells amazing and i use it with my body oil and soap of the same scent
Clarissa S.
Austin, TX
I like it on days that I'm outdoors. It's a very light but I usually like and need a heavier cream.. Pricey but I do like the clean scent
Christin F.
Atoka, TN
This is an amazing lotion. It feels perfect on the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It smells wonderful and is worth every penny.
Robin A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love the Verbena line of L'Occitane products. It is very fresh, clean and long lasting. One of my most favorite lines by far.
Victoria M.
miami, FL
love the fresh smell of verbena, always leaves me smelling good for hours. the scent is clean and fresh one of my faves
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I love this body milk! It smells amazing, it leaves my skin silky soft up until the end of the day and absorbs very fast.
Nikki  N.
A little pricey unless you can find it at an outlet store! But has a lovely scent and lathers very well!