BY L'OCCITANE

Prized for its fresh, citrus aroma by women and men. A lightweight lotion that easily absorbs to comfort skin. Will help reduce the "tight" or itchy sensation skin often has after showering. Organic extract of verbena helps to calm skin; orange, geranium and lemon tree essential oils contribute to uplifting aroma.

Tips: Apply daily after shower or bath. Rich in grapeseed oil, Verbena Body Milk gently moisturizes and nourishes skin. To enhance smoothness, use after cleansing with gentle Verbena Shower Gel. Layer with Verbena Eau de Toilette for long-lasting freshness.

L'Occitane Verbena Harvest Body Lotion
  • "I love this lotion it's very hydrating and is not greasy. The verbena smells great and if you use the perfume with it the verbena smell last longer on your skin." in 6 reviews
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
I LOVE this lotion! It smells AMAZING and the scent lasts all day pretty much. My husband absolutely loves this lotion too. Everytime I run out he makes sure I have more. It is hands down AMAZING.
Kristine H.
just heavenly, love the scent of this product, easily one of my favorites from l'occitane. it's light, fresh, and reminds me of picking herbs in the garden. perfect for spring and really nourishing for your skin. highly recommend this product.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
A•M•A•Z•I•N•G scent! This verbena smell is fabulous! I've tried a small courtesy sample from a hotel in Washington D.C. and since purchased it! I just love it. Is perfect on my hands, especially in a dry climate that my my body isn't used to ( like Washington D.C.). It helped with the drying/peeling of the sensitive skin around my fingers/cuticles. The sample bottle was made of strong plastic so it was hard to squeeze out and unfortunately the larger size bottle is the same way. I will still continue to use this product regardless though.
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
This body lotion smells very floral and plant like. I'm not too sure how to describe it, but the scent is very true to its name. The consistency is not too heavy. It's more on the light side but not too light. I would recommend this product for someone who likes earthy scents and doesn't like heavy creams. I use this to moisturize my upper body like my arms, hands, chest, and elbows. I prefer thicker body lotions for my legs since I tend to have very dry skin. L'Occitane is overall a very natural brand with wonderful products. I also recommend trying their shower gels and body washes. This is a high end brand so it can get quite pricey.
Teigh L.
L'Occitane Verveine Verbena Body Lotion is a highly fragrant moisturizer made in France.

This lotion is enhanced with grape seed oil and organic verbena extract that helps nourish and soften the skin without feeling greasy or heavy.

If not for its pricey tag, I'd give it five stars. It has a scent that I found invigorating and enjoyable. If you have a highly sensitive nose then I wouldn't recommend this product. However, if you love a strong citrusy scent and can afford it, I give it a thumbs up.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
My mom uses this lotion all the time and I love it as much as she does. It smells great and it keeps your hands smelling fresh all night and into the next morning. I usually buy it in l'occitane stores at the mall. I would absolutely recommend this to someone looking for a good fancy lotion.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Love it. I got it as a sample and I really like it! It is just sad that I got it as a sample because the it is basically got. I want to purchase it, but it is on the pricier side so maybe I can go for more samples another time :) But yes try it! It has great results.
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I adore anything L'Occitane the scent of the Verbena Harvest Body Lotion is fantastic. It is clean, refreshing, and relaxing. A little goes a long way and the moisture last a really long time. It is a little more pricey but totally worth it. I will buy again.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
I am pretty sure I love all things verbena!!! I have always been a fan of fresh scents that have a citrus note, it just makes me feel awake and energized. I purchased this as part of a set from Nordstrom after the sales person offered me a sample - I was hooked. My set included the shower gel, lotion and perfume. A go-to scent for everyday in summer and spring!
Maria R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Amazing products, have tried a couple and have not been dissapponted. Verbena line smells AMAZING! The product is really gentle and leaves your hands (or body) feeling great! L'Occitane is somewhat pricey and that would be their only downside. Recommend 100%!