L'Occitane Verbena Foaming Bath uploaded by Teddy F.L'Occitane Verbena Foaming Bath uploaded by Teddy F.

BY L'OCCITANE

Long cherished for soothing and softening benefits, verbena extract is a wonderful bath additive. L'Occitane scientists blend sun-drenched, organic verbena extract and essential oil with a coconut and palm oil foaming agent to create a silky bubble bath. Scents skin with a light, lemony fragrance.

Tips & Tricks: Treat yourself to a spa night. Light a Verbena Candle and pour a bath with Verbena Foaming Bath. As the room fills with the delightful lemony scent, apply Honey Comfort Mask to the face. Slip into the tub and cleanse with Verbena Body Salt Scrub. Finish with Verbena Body Milk.

Teddy F.
Volcano, CA
I just did a bubble bath with this product and THE SMELL WAS HEAVENLY! The bubbles did NOT disappoint and it was really easy to rinse off. I find myself using this product weekly, and sharing with friends and loved ones. You should totally pick it up!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
This is a great wash for a treat. I️t feels and smells very luxurious. I️ have a few minis of these from a vacation I️ went on. The hotel stocked L’occitane in the shower! I️ won’t purchase just because of a high price point but I️ love the scent so
Zoe Y.
Columbus, OH
This is another amazing product from my favorite line of bath products! I use this everyday and I feel so refreshed after. it has an incredible scent and it is so lovely to use! Their products are pricey but so luxurious that its worth the splurge.
Anna H.
A true treat in the shower. Smells awesome and is hydrating. I dislike when a cleanser dries your skin out and this one does not do that and for the price it shouldn't. The packaging is also super cute. I have repurchased this several time and gave it as gifts as well. Love L'Occitane.
Joan S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Discovered this product traveling through Turkish airline on their first class. Love the smell and the fresh feeling! Price but worth the investment because you are paying for a big quality product. I would highly recommend it
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
The cap is fairly easy to use in the shower, and the smell isn't bad. It's like a nice citrus type of scent. I'm not head over heels over it, but I don't mind it. I would definitely purchase it again if it were on sale. What I love about this brand is that they also offer refills for their body washes at affordable prices. Then you can just refill your bottle without throwing it away. Ecofriendly!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
There is no better smelling body wash as the L'Occitane Almond oil shower oil!! The Verbena comes close and hydrates the same except I just love the almond version wayyyyyyy more!! Literally these body washes will fill and linger the smell after you finish showering for hours afterwards. The only downside is that these cost so much :(
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I really like the smell of this, it's citrusy. It is energizing and will lift you up for the day. I have used it as a soak because I wouldn't say it foams up that much. Not like a wild bubble bath or anything, but I feel like this product is the type that's suppose to bring energy to your skin.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite shower gels! Besides the fact that this smells absolutely amazing, it really works. It does leave my skin a little dry though to I use the accompanying oil after showering. The price point is a little high for a shower gel but I can't get over the smell.
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you love citrusy or earthy scents then you'll love this product . It's a light foamy shower gel that feels amazing on my skin . It leaves a light scent that won't last too long on your sling but shower gels usually don't .
Suzanne M.
Is it worth the splurge?
elida r.
Mmmm, I so want to try this. Is the scent like a soft scent or really strong?? Sounds perfect really want to try
Ashleigh S.
West Palm Bch, FL
How foamy does this bath soap get?
Amanda R.
É apropriado para peles oleosas/mista?
Karen H.
Has anyone tried this oil?  I'm looking into trying different kinds

Dermstore