BY L'OCCITANE #62 in Bath Products

Long cherished for soothing and softening benefits, verbena extract is a wonderful bath additive. L'Occitane scientists blend sun-drenched, organic verbena extract and essential oil with a coconut and palm oil foaming agent to create a silky bubble bath. Scents skin with a light, lemony fragrance.

Buy on Nordstrom
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
The cap is fairly easy to use in the shower, and the smell isn't bad. It's like a nice citrus type of scent. I'm not head over heels over it, but I don't mind it. I would definitely purchase it again if it were on sale. What I love about this brand is that they also offer refills for their body washes at affordable prices. Then you can just refill your bottle without throwing it away. Ecofriendly!
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite shower gels! Besides the fact that this smells absolutely amazing, it really works. It does leave my skin a little dry though to I use the accompanying oil after showering. The price point is a little high for a shower gel but I can't get over the smell.
jennifer c.
Bay Minette, AL
L'Occitane Verbena Foaming Bath is amazing. The fragrance is so refreshing, and lingers for hours after your shower. I use it every morning to set my mood for the day! I purchased mine at the L'Occitane outlet, and I would definitely purchase it again!
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
This is one product I consistently buy because it's such a luxurious product for those who love to take a relaxing bath. This product is really moisturizing and soothing. The smell is great and the foaming bubbles are a nice touch
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you love citrusy or earthy scents then you'll love this product . It's a light foamy shower gel that feels amazing on my skin . It leaves a light scent that won't last too long on your sling but shower gels usually don't .
Marcia H.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the smell of this wash as its a great pick me up for the morning. Leaves you squeaky clean without drying out your skin and the scent lingers for a little bit. Very fond of this one and will continue to repurchase.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
I love this stuff. I got this from the allure box and i enjoy the smell to this. The smell lasts for a bit but once your out of the bath it dissipates. My skin feels soft after using even the dry patches.
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I can talk and talk on about this product. it is amazing. everyone should try this. it definitely moistruses your skin and feeling of moisture last very long tome. recommend to get sample in local shop
Sarah S.
Saco, ME
This stuff is amazing!!!! I love the way it feels, smells and makes my body SO smooth!!! Definitely will continue to purchase and recommend to all my friends!! Great product here...
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Love love Love este olor me fascina mucho😍 .. I have to buy it another!! Mi piel queda muy hidratada tienen que probarlo no se arrepentirán experiencia propia!
Suzanne M.
Is it worth the splurge?
Elida S.
Mmmm, I so want to try this. Is the scent like a soft scent or really strong?? Sounds perfect really want to try
Ashleigh S.
West Palm Bch, FL
How foamy does this bath soap get?
Amanda R.
É apropriado para peles oleosas/mista?