L'Occitane Verbena Eau De Toilette Spray

by L'Occitane

A perennial favorite. Extroverted notes of Mediterranean verbena mingle with a rosy base of geranium and lemon tree. Elegantly presented in a glass spray bottled engraved with a verbena leaf.

Tips: Verbena is cherished for soothing properties, and yet exudes a zesty citrus scent. Its paradoxical nature makes it wonderful as a fragrance, and well-suited to skin and hair care uses. Also try: Verbena Foaming Bath and verbena Body Milk.

Ingredients: Alcohol- Aqua/water - Limonene- Parfum/ Fragrance - Citral - Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract - Sodium Benzoate - Geraniol - Hexyl Cinnamal - Citronellol - Benzyl Benzoate - Linalool - Benzyl Alcohol - Farnesol-amyl Cinnamal.

Is for men o woman?
Is for men o woman?
Start your review of L'Occitane Verbena Eau De Toilette Spray!
delray beach
So I fell in love with a scent because they're strongly reminded me of anike goutal Hadrian fragrance. And where it has quite a few of the same similar notes, the one sticking point is that even though this is considered and eau de toilette it lasts literally 20 minutes before it's gone. I find myself spritzing it constantly all day, and where I love the scent it does get a bit annoying. I have tried layering this with a shower gel and the body lotion but to no avail. This has become my after the gym fragrance because to me it's more like a body spray.
Shawnee, OK
YUMMY! This is one of my favorite, fresh summer smells! It’s like a mix of lemon and fresh ocean water! It’s unisex and i find that it makes me think of vacation or orange groves. I get lots of compliments on this fragrance every time i wear it
FLUSHING, NY
I don't think this is the best product to wear as a EDT spray. It kind of make me feel like I smell like a landscaper that just mowed the lawn but if you like smelling like freshly cut grass then you will love this scent. I do like the freshness of the scent as a soap however and it's a very good quality soap. The lack of reviews should indicate this scent is not a crowd favorite. If vampires were real this stuff would be flying off the shelves. Joking! Well kind of lol
East Hanover, NJ
L'Occitane Verbena Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Yryna R.
I really like the smell of this perfume. I think it was created for me. I mostly smell like vervain, but lemon is also present. But the smell is not very resistant, after a few minutes the smell does not leave a trace. The aroma itself is just fine, but the price does not match the quality. I take only travel.
Annville, KY
I'm a fan of several L'Occitane fragrances, this one included. This is a very light fragrance unless you are very liberal with your application. It's a wonderful choice for the summer and spring when heavy fragrances can be too cloying. Wish it had longer lasting power.
Columbus
the verbena scent is so refreshing. i feel like this scent is a winner for all ages and personalities as it is so likable. i love l’occitanes natural products and i would buy this again! recommend this
This is such a natural and vivid verbena scent I would have given it 5 stars but without product scent layering it doesn't last throughout my full day. But it is a fabulous prefume.
Greensboro, NC
L'Occitane Verbena Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Thaissa R.
I love Loccitane fragance! This one smell so good, it is so fresh and different, it's a fragance yo use on the day! Now that I have It I don't think I will stop using it! It last maybe 5-6 hours, then you have to reapply! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND if you are looking something new!
Seattle
L'Occitane Verbena Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Sunny K.
I love many of the L'occitane hand cremes but unfortunately, this is not a favorite of mine. It's definitely cooling and still moisturizing but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It smells like Lime mixed with some herbal scent that I can't quite pinpoint but yes, not a huge fan. Still works great.
Portland, OR
L'Occitane Verbena is my one of my favorite perfumes!! It's light and refreshing. I don't find it to be an overwhelming or overpowering fragrance either, which is why I avoid most perfumes. A bottle lasts forever - I only need 1-2 spritzes per use.