BY L'OCCITANE

Freshly natural. Formulated with a vegetal soap base and wheat proteins to cleanse without drying. With the sparkling lemony aroma of L'Occitane verbena. Pump dispenser.

Katerina S.
Blansko
Smells so good and looks nice enough to keep out at the sink in our guest bathroom. We used to put out new bars of soap whenever overnight guests were expected but now we can just leave this out instead. Love it!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
i love anything loccitane, the bar soaps are my favorite though! This is nice for hands only though. Kind of expensive though.
member-28f0ac431
Atwater, CA
I love L'Occitane products! The Verbena Cleansing Hand Wash lathers well and is smooth on the hands. The scent is mesmerizing and the wash rinses off well. If you love the smell of Verbena, you'll love how soft your hands are after washing and the residual scent will stay on your hands for a while after. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and putting by my sinks.
Jamie S.
Forest Park, IL
This is hands down one of my favorite soaps. I love, love, love the way it feels when using it. I love the scent. Its strong enough to notice, but not over powering.
Eloisa G.
I looooove to death the smell on this hand wash! Is so fresh! Leave your hands clean but not dry at all! I got it with a basquet as a gift and I Love it!
Nathi E.
The L'Occitane en Provence it's a little pricey but it's totally worth it. If you like a hand wash that is very suave and has a classic fragrance this would be a great choice
Brittany A.
Pascagoula, MS
I love washing my face every night and day because it keeps me hydrated thought Aldine disk did fined sksk
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
Amazing smell , supper fresh and makes you feel beyond soft . It is not oily at all .
Ashleigh G.
I'm a sucker for anything from L'Occitane! The verbena and lemon verbena lines are my absolute favorite! Such pleasant, fresh and energizing scents! I adore this hand wash and enjoy it as a nice pick-me-up whenever I use it to wash my hands. It lathers nicely, goes a long way and doesn't dry out my hands. I can't say enough good things!
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I love the simplicity of this brand, the Verbena hand soap cleanses well and smells so fresh and amazing. I would absolutely recommend this product!