L'Occitane Verbena Cleansing Hand Wash uploaded by Sara B.

BY L'OCCITANE

Freshly natural. Formulated with a vegetal soap base and wheat proteins to cleanse without drying. With the sparkling lemony aroma of L'Occitane verbena. Pump dispenser.

Tips & Tricks: Pump dispenser makes this an ideal sanitary sink soap for kitchen or bathroom, and wherever soap is used frequently. Also try: Verbena Ice Hand Gel to soothe hard-working hands.

Ashleigh G.
I'm a sucker for anything from L'Occitane! The verbena and lemon verbena lines are my absolute favorite! Such pleasant, fresh and energizing scents! I adore this hand wash and enjoy it as a nice pick-me-up whenever I use it to wash my hands. It lathers nicely, goes a long way and doesn't dry out my hands. I can't say enough good things!
member-28f0ac431
Atwater, CA
I love L'Occitane products! The Verbena Cleansing Hand Wash lathers well and is smooth on the hands. The scent is mesmerizing and the wash rinses off well. If you love the smell of Verbena, you'll love how soft your hands are after washing and the residual scent will stay on your hands for a while after. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and putting by my sinks.
Nathi E.
The L'Occitane en Provence it's a little pricey but it's totally worth it. If you like a hand wash that is very suave and has a classic fragrance this would be a great choice
Jamie S.
Forest Park, IL
This is hands down one of my favorite soaps. I love, love, love the way it feels when using it. I love the scent. Its strong enough to notice, but not over powering.
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff makes your  hands feel so soft. It is moisturizing so your hands don't feel dried out every time you wash. Its like a lotion and cleanser in one!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like to keep this in my bathroom when i have people over, just to feel a little bit fancy. it smells delicious, and leaves hands moisturized and soft
Keara O.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this hand wash! It is a such a fresh/clean scent for my bathroom but also leaves your hands feeling clean and not stripped and dry.
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I love the simplicity of this brand, the Verbena hand soap cleanses well and smells so fresh and amazing. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
i love anything loccitane, the bar soaps are my favorite though! This is nice for hands only though. Kind of expensive though.
Brittany A.
Pascagoula, MS
I love washing my face every night and day because it keeps me hydrated thought Aldine disk did fined sksk