BY L'OCCITANE

Rich in softening and protecting shea milk (5%) and soothing oat milk, this foaming cream gently cleanses hands and body without drying skin out.

*Tolerance dermatologically tested

Tips & Tricks: Ideal for frequent use, and for public areas where a single-dose pump dispenser is a smart sanitary precaution.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I love this body wash. It's so moisturizing but it's pretty expensive. The lotion is perfect for dry skin " in 5 reviews
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I recently received this product as part of a gift set and wow! I had never tried any L Occitane products but I am officially hooked! I use this in the shower as body wash and it smells amazing! I can see it lasting a while too because not much product is needed. I would definitely recommend to try if you are looking to splurge on a good body wash!
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
I love what this lotion does for my skin. It's moisturizing and leaves a soft, supple feeling.

The only downside to this product is the smell with my skin chemistry just doesn't compute somehow. The product smells great in the bottle but on the skin smells like plaster / drywall. Very weird but not too much of a con considering all the good effects!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I love this body wash it leaves my skin really soft and feeling refreshed. The scent is awesome not to load but really refreshing and clean smelling . I have ordered the the shower gel because I love this product so much a bit expensive but the product is well worth the money
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
This is my absolute favorite body wash. My skin drinks it in and it feels fabulous. Yes I definitely feel clean. The scent is absolutely amazing. I've had so many complaints on it. Love it!!!!
Sarah M.
Allen Park, MI
L’Occitane is the best for my skin. It is the only thing we get for my husband because his skin is so sensitive. The shea always helps his eczema. We love the scent.
Colleen M.
This is a really nice body wash from L'Occitane. I received it in the Shea Butter set for Christmas one year from my husband. It takes a fair amount of body wash to work up a good lather. The scent is fresh and clean without being overpowering. Other scents could easily be layered on top. I do think it's a bit expensive for what you're getting.
Olive B.
Love this so freaking much! It smells incredible and it left my hands and body feeling squeaky clean yet moisturized. The scent is long lasting but it doesn't overpower your perfume. I would definitely recommend.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have loved anything I have used from L'occitane and this is no exception. This stuff is absolutely amazing and makes my skin so soft after I shower even if I don't lotion. It smells amazing and I would highly recommend you try this at least once.
Jennifer C.
Colchester, VT
Feels amazing on my skin!! The scent is also wonderful. I use it just a few times a week and I notice a huge difference in my skin. The scent lasts a long time, but isn't too strong. I purchased this from their website. I would for sure purchase again!
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
Great stuff!!! Especially for the price it lasts for a long time in the shower. It lasts forever and you don't need much when your applying to the skin. No wash cloth needed :)