BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Ultra Rich Face Scrub has been specially formulated to gently exfoliate dry or very dry skin. Its finely ground nutshells help to efficiently eliminate dead cells and impurities. Its creamy base, enriched in shea butter (10%) and chestnut extract, helps the skin to maintain its natural moisture level. Skin is left perfectly clear, smooth and soft. Skin texture is refined, the complexion is more luminous.

Advice: Apply 2 to 3 times a week onto dry or damp skin, avoiding the eye contour. Massage delicately in circular movements, then rinse.

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Scrub
  • "I looove this facial scrub! I have combo to dry skin that is super sensitive to pretty much everything! I had tons of truble finding the right exfoliator until i tried this one! Have been using it since this day and i must say I'm in love. It leaves your skin nice and moisturized without being to harsh ;)" in 7 reviews
Tiabrah A.
Mcdonough, GA
The description notes that this moisturizer is for dry skin, and it is absolutely correct. If you do not have dry skin (or seasonally problematic skin) you will likely find this moisturizer to be far too heavy for your needs. This moisturizer has the consistency of butter, it's more of a face butter than a face cream. It has to be manipulated with the fingers to melt into the skin. Once it does, though, the skin feels amazing. My skin felt like velvet to the touch, and in my mind it was like I put a warm, soft blanket on my face. For dry skin (especially dry skin troubled by winter weather) it was delightful. I have combination skin that suffers in the winter. I will use this as a winter moisturizer, but as it gets warmer I'm going to have to switch to something a bit lighter. My only real complaint with this cream is the scent. It smells strongly of baby powder. I actually like my skin care to be scented, but I really don't care for this scent. At the end of the day, this is a great cream. My favorite L'Occitane moisturizer remains the Divine Creme Imortelle, but this cream is a great alternative at a really affordable price.
Hux Q.
Absolutely luxurious! Typically I have to exfoliate and then replenish with moisturizer afterwards, using two different products. The shea butter in this exfoliator does that job for you! It's important to rehydrate the skin after a scrub, and the body products with oils are not designed for faces- and the homemade stuff is just a messy hassle. This product feels like I just got back from a microdermabrasion treatment, which is followed by added moisturizer products and costs a fortune. Now I can have that same spa feeling at home, whenever I want it.
Hannah P.
Conway
This is TO DIE FOR! I couldn't live without these products. They're beautifully packaged and make amazing gifts, but also feels incredible on my skin. I love love love this for my face. It feels amazing
Mariam Z.
Palatine , IL
I have combination oily to dry skin and my pores were always visible. Every since I started using this I have noticed a significant difference in my pores! My skin is so soft and has a glow. I woud recommend using 2 to 3 times a week and then when your face gets used to it to use every other day. People have asked my what I am using and I just smile because it never happened to be before. I LOVE this product, it has literally changed my face. The BEST Face Scrub ever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este producto es buenísimo te da una exfoliación muy buena es ideal para pieles grasas o con problemas de acne ,tu puedes ver la diferíencia cuando usas el producto tus poror estan mas cerrados ,el envase es bueno y el precio esta al alcance de todos
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is what luxury feels like. I love this scrub. You can't imagine the difference between this scrub, and the cheap sugar and salt scrubs; no comparison. This L'Occitane body scrub is not greasy, and it leaves your skin feeling soft, silky, and polished. This scrub is amazing.The scrub also has a very lovely soft clean scent. I haven't found a product yet from L'Occitane that I haven't loved. This body scrub with shea butter is really worth the extra money.
Bree L.
The Ultra Rich Face Scrub from L’Occitane has been specially formulated to gently exfoliate dry or very dry skin. Its finely ground nutshells help to efficiently eliminate dead skin cells and impurities. The creamy base, enriched with chestnut extract and 10 percent shea butter, helps the skin to maintain natural moisture levels. Skin is left perfectly clear, smooth, and soft. The complexion is refined, more luminous.
Eva R.
Con el paso de los años el cutis adquiere una apariencia de resequedad y falta de brillo , con una exfoliación semanal con esta rica crema adios a ese feo aspecto, remueve todas las celulas muertas y te deja el cutis con una sensacion de limpieza ultra divina, y con sensacion de frescura, pruebala te la recomiendo
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I love face scrubs. Have tried many...some good some not. I use a lot of L'Occitane products but for some reason have not tried this one, so I ordered it. Tried for the first time this morning and it's wonderful! Exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. This will be a regular product for me.
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
I♡L'Occitane and Made in France Merchandise.
The Lovely packaging ALWAYS draws me in First, then the I'll Read the Ingredient Lists.
Shea Butter is soothing as well as moisturizing whilst scrubbing surface skin cells for renewal.
Wonderful Packaging.
Wonderful Product Line ...
Armela T.
Where can you buy this scrub?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Allison D.
Is this face scrub good for sensitive skin?
Victoria r.
where can i fine this?
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Is this facial scrub course? Also how much does it retail for?