L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Scrub

by L'Occitane

The Ultra Rich Face Scrub has been specially formulated to gently exfoliate dry or very dry skin. Its finely ground nutshells help to efficiently eliminate dead cells and impurities. Its creamy base, enriched in shea butter (10%) and chestnut extract, helps the skin to maintain its natural moisture level. Skin is left perfectly clear, smooth and soft. Skin texture is refined, the complexion is more luminous.

Advice: Apply 2 to 3 times a week onto dry or damp skin, avoiding the eye contour. Massage delicately in circular movements, then rinse.

Is this suitable for those with acne? Is it likely to cause a breakout?!?
where can i fine this?
Start your review of L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I looove this facial scrub! I have combo to dry skin that is super sensitive to pretty much everything! I had tons of truble finding the right exfoliator until i tried this one! Have been using it since this day and i must say I'm in love. It leaves your skin nice and moisturized without being to harsh ;)” in 7 reviews
Hampton Bays, NY
Absolutely adore L’occitane products. I was skeptical when I bought this but I figured I’d give it a shot since I like their other products. So happy I did!! This is one of the best face scrubs I have ever owned. It really gets into my pores and cleans my face without drying my face out. Hands down my favorite face wash.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love the quality of the product, and this scrub doesn't disappoint. This luxurious treat is so aromatic and fresh! The product goes on well and rinses easily; left my skin feeling very smooth. This product assures my skin is getting a fantastic treat!
cheyenne
Because my skin is aging, dry and extremely sensitive I tried this for the first time as I love this line. Worked effectively without reddening or rasping my skin. Would recommend for sensitive skin and those who have dry skin as well.
Portland , OR
I love this scrub soooo much! It smells really fresh and is the perfect texture. It’s not too rough but I can feel right away how much more smooth my skin feels after I use it. It’s a good size as well and always lasts me a long time.
Love, love, love! Feels amazing, my skin feels clean, and it smells good too. I’m a first time user but planning on buying this again. Nice packaging. Would recommend it
Hacienda Hts, CA
the loccitane ultra rich face scrub is an unusual face scrub, especially since not that many people used it. you also have to screw off the lid, which makes it kinda inconvenient especially when i'm washing my face in the mroning in a rush. it works though.
Cook, MN
I really like this product. I don’t use it all the time, but occasionally I do. My face feels so much better after. I wish it came in bigger containers and the packaging doesn’t really make it stand out, but otherwise it’s great.
Milton, PA
Ok so disclaimer, this brand is PRICY. However, for the quality of what you’re getting trust me when I tell you that’s it’s worth it. It does the job while still being kind to my sensitive skin and the scent isn’t overwhelming.
Neftekamsk
Plastic jar with a metal lid. Everything is very conveniently unscrewed-unscrewed, it’s nice to hold in your hands, it’s nice to see on the shelf. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems that in my set this scrub was without a box. In any case, I, unfortunately, have no box, and on it the composition on the L'occitane website also no longer has this scrub, so I will take my word for the manufacturer that this is natural cosmetics with shea butter. The protective film cannot but please. A heavy sweetish-oily aroma gives solidity to the scrub and somehow you believe in its naturalness. By consistency, the scrub is a very oily beige cream with small brown grains. I really liked this scrub. Although it is intended for dry skin - it also suited me. It very delicately cleanses the skin without injuring it, which is very important for sensitive and problematic skin. The greasy texture perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin. In principle, after scrub there is no feeling of tightness of the skin and the cream can not be used. For me, the biggest plus was that after the first scrubbing, black dots disappeared from my nose! I did not believe my eyes;) I recommend trying this L'occitane scrub to anyone with sensitive, imperfect, and of course dry skin.❤️❤️❤️
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a good product. Works well to clear pores and eliminate any blackheads in the face. It could be a little painful to those that have never used a facial scrub but the end result shows the change right away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miami, Fl.