L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream uploaded by Nicole M.

BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A cream that deeply nourishes and intensely protects dry and very dry skin types. The Ultra Rich Face Cream is the perfect moisturizer for skin in need of intensive hydration. The formula is exceedingly dense and creamy, although rapidly absorbed without leaving an oily film, and is specially formulated to hydrate, nourish, and protect dry and damaged skin. It has been proven to increase skin hydration for 24 hours.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Dyes In addition to 25 percent shea butter, the formula is made with wheat and chestnut extracts, which strengthen the skin. These extracts are rich in vitamins and minerals, which help to replenish the skin's hydrolipidic film and restore balance to the skin's barrier, defending it against harsh environmental conditions. Consumer test over 28 days* :- Skin is deeply nourished and hydrated all day long : 100%- Skin is protected from external aggressions: 100%- Skin is supple, soft, and comfortable : 100%-24 hours hydrating dermatologically tested** Test on 26 volunteers.

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream
  • "First I have to say that I have ultra sensitive skin, with a few patches of hyper pigmentation and a very volatile disposition. My skin can be dry and flaky and then oily in areas. I was using La Mer for a while but really can't afford to plunk down my kids college savings on a face cream and that led me on a search for the product/s to help my dry/combination skin and my pocket. Make no mistake L'Occitane products are not cheap; they are high quality and one of the best brands currently in Europe, I bought some of their products in Switzerland and France. I'm using their Divine Youth Oil which is amazing as a rejuvenating serum, which led me to give this moisturizer a try. At first I was leery because it says that is Ultra Rich, but this cream is not greasy at all, it dissolves nicely into the skin, also feels silky and delicate. I could just spread this stuff on my face all day! Anyhow, it is very thick so usually I have a little plastic spoon to scoop out the cream. It smells wonderful and it doesn't irritate my skin, since it does tend to react to some fragrances in creams. Immediately your skin will feel nurtured and radiant, after two weeks you will see that it feels amazing. I'm definitely a fan of L'Occitane and feel confident that I found the cream my skin needed! " in 3 reviews
Kisha Q.
Durham
This is a high quality face cream that I love to use! I purchased this product off of Sephora online. It was a great desision and it went above my expectations the packaging is very beautiful and fancy! I will buy and give away as gifts to pass on the word!
Maria V.

Sadhana B.
No ultimo inverno em New York a minha pele ficou tão sensível e ressecada que nenhum produto funcionava. Testei muitos cremes e esse realmente foi o que trabalhou melhor em minha pele. Ele tem uma textura fina e realmente hidratante. Fiquei muito feliz com o resultado. Além de ser uma marca que sou muito apaixonada. Todos seus produtos sano de altas qualidades.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
I have combo skin and this cream worked wonderfully. It provides just the right amount of moisture without leaving your face feel oily or dry. There is a light, pleasant, fragrance and made with many skin types in mind. Also works well and my 6 year old daughter's dry skin. As the months get colder and the air becomes drier here, up north, this will be THE cream to save my skin.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
I have combo / dry and prone to breakout skin. I have been looking for a facial moisturizer for dry patches during the winter that doesn't break me out. This is very thick and feels amazing on the skin if you have dry skin. I have been very impressed. Leaves my skin hydrated all day.
Lola S.
Minden, NV
I do not like this product very much. To heavy and greasy for my dehydrates and combination skin tone. I have been using only at night because if I use it in the morning I shine a lot after a few hours
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
I received some samples of this cream when I bought other products at the L'Occitane store and absolutely loved it. It made my ski look great. It was not greasy at all and it did not make my skin oily. It is a bit pricey though.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO

I hate that its only 1.7 oz, but its effective! Makes my skin feel smooth. This product is not very pricey. This can be harsh if used too much. First time user! I'd recommend this to others. Yes, ofcourse.
KRISTY A.
COLUMBIA
Makes skin look and feel amazing.  I love this face cream!  Goes on light and do not leave any heavy or oily residue.  You will ove it!
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
A great product! Leaves your face feeling smooth! Its definitely worth a try! I'd suggest to anyone!
Nicole G.
Is this product worth the price?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Este producto se ahusta a cualquier tipo de piel?