L'Occitane The Vert Eau De Toilette

by L'Occitane

Subtle complex of fresh aromas uplifts your mood--transporting you to green fields laced with the fragrances of bitter orange, jasmine, cedar and thyme. Invigorating as a Spring day for its tonic green aroma that creates sensations of well-being and freshness. Appreciated equally by men and women.

Top Note: Bitter Orange, Orange
Middle Note: Green Tea Extract
Base Note: Musk, Cedar, Thyme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane The Vert Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Frederick
Smells amazing and very unique. I get a lot of compliments on it. I've had this product for years and the quality has not degraded over time. I do miss the jasmine version. It is pricey but worth it for quality perfume. Would recommend and buy again and again.
washington, DC
Love the smell, its just so so so good. I recommended it to my friends, all of them loved it as well, it had a nice packaging, it met my expectations for shore, not hash on the skin, I wish I still had it, I will probably buy it again soon.
Lyman, SC
If I could smell this everyday, I would. It's so crisp and cool and refreshing and reminds me of a spring day! I need to stock up in case this gets discontinued.
This smells so so so good! A nice clean sort of lemony smell with green tea in it. Definitely go to the store and give it a smell because it is nothing like any of the perfumes you can find anywhere else. It also isn't overpowering and just 2-4 squirts is enough.
Gainesville , FL
Such a nice, clean scent! I agree with the other reviewer that it has a hint of lemon, thus minus a star for me. It's a bit sharp, but in a nice refreshing way.
London
All these products are amazing, the perfume smell last all day long. My boyfriend was the one who introduced me to the brand and I have fallen in love with it ever since. Little bit pricey but it's worth it, the bottle has lasted me 4 months and that's from using it everyday! 2 sprays and no need to top up. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. 1 of my top favourites.
Gandhinagar
L'Occitane The Vert Eau De Toilette uploaded by Priyanka P.
In just one spray you are good to go..I love the smell and refresh feeling it gives me,and it's almost finished.. I need another..😍😍😍 L'Occitane The Vert Eau de Toilette, Green Tea, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Jaboatão
otimo otimoooooooooooo e espero ganhar um dia né, muita pessoas recomendam, principalmente as blogueiras.
Nova Iguaçu
gente, é perfeito e o cheiro? sensacional... muito bom, preciso testar novamente para mostrar a vocês