BY L'OCCITANE

Appreciated equally by men and women for its tonic green aroma, this scent creates sensations of well-being and freshness.

Opening with a sparkling citrus top notes, this fragrance evolves to reveal a fresh green tea heart. A warm base rounds off this luminous scent and leaves behind a woody trail of cedar and thyme.

PERFUMERY NOTES

Top notes: Bitter Orange, Orange
Middle notes:Green Tea, Maté
Base notes: Musk, Cedar, Thyme

Kate S.
washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, its just so so so good. I recommended it to my friends, all of them loved it as well, it had a nice packaging, it met my expectations for shore, not hash on the skin, I wish I still had it, I will probably buy it again soon.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could smell this everyday, I would. It's so crisp and cool and refreshing and reminds me of a spring day! I need to stock up in case this gets discontinued.
Lolla M.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used this product, but I believe that it's very good for skin and I hope one for testing.
Orla L.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
All these products are amazing, the perfume smell last all day long. My boyfriend was the one who introduced me to the brand and I have fallen in love with it ever since. Little bit pricey but it's worth it, the bottle has lasted me 4 months and that's from using it everyday! 2 sprays and no need to top up. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. 1 of my top favourites.
Jeisa T.
Jaboatão
Beauty Junkie Expert
otimo otimoooooooooooo e espero ganhar um dia né, muita pessoas recomendam, principalmente as blogueiras.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
Beauty Junkie Expert
gente, é perfeito e o cheiro? sensacional... muito bom, preciso testar novamente para mostrar a vocês