L'Occitane The Vert & Bigarade Perfumed Hand Cream

by L'Occitane

Enriched with shea butter, this silky cream helps to nourish and protect hands, leaving them fragranced with a refreshing scent, born of the union of aromatic green tea and zesty bitter orange essential oil. La Collection de Grasse celebrates the fragrant know-how of this French Provençal town by bringing together precious raw materials from close and distant lands.

Tips: Apply a small knob of cream on the hands and massage for the cream to penetrate.

• Glycerin
  • Shea butter
  • Bigarade essential oil from Tunisia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane The Vert & Bigarade Perfumed Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsey H.
Turlock, CA
L'Occitane The Vert & Bigarade Perfumed Hand Cream uploaded by Lindsey H.
I love this hand cream! I purchased the smaller size and have barely made a dent in it over the past month. It’s my favorite scent and lasts a decently long time even after washing your hands.
Jamie B.
This product is ok. I bought at sephora a while back. I've used many of their their products which i think there are other products

Looking for your answer?