L'Occitane Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum uploaded by maria a.L'Occitane Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum uploaded by Pakize K.L'Occitane Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum uploaded by Maria Jose Alejrandra Ñ.

BY L'OCCITANE

Discover Terre de Lumière, inspired by the Golden Hour, a unique moment in time right before the sun sets when the light embraces the sky.Our NEW fragrance captures this special fleeting moment to make it last forever. With zesty and aromatic top notes, this unique fragrance unexpectedly develops into delicate aromas of lavender, honey and almond from the South of France.

Buy on L'Occitane
Have you smell the
#terredelumiere eau de perfume from @loccitane ? if you haven’t make sure to go
to the store to try all the Terre De Lumiere line! I love this perfume! Is so
good and luxurious! The notes in this perfume are of Lavender, Honey and Almond.
The package is so pretty with this golden paper and golden notes! just perfect
to describe the Golden Hour !!
Kristianne F.
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I love this scent! They just opened this store at the outlets by my house and I have gone crazy! Everything type of hand lotion you can think of by Locctaine I have it! It’s so fresh and smells so feminine!
Noor B.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Smells divine. Love the long lasting yet not too strong scent it gives off. Not that strong or harsh yet it just stays so long! Not that pricey as well! Love it and I love L'Occitane products
Christina B.
Christina B.
It is the perfect mix between sweet and musky. It is delicious. My boyfriend loves the smell and he wants me to where it all the time. On top of that the bottle is beautiful. It is a bit expensive, but isn't all perfume? I would recommend it for sure to others1
Luz H.
the bottle is so pretty and perfect for any vanity! I like this scent cause is so elegant and sophisticated and I dont know why but I feel like it is the perfect scent for the gold package.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Southampton, MA
What an amazing perfume. It smells amazing and lasts throughout your day. New and fresh scent that will get you noticed for all the reasons, by all the right people.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This perfume so unique o love the smell long lasting people asked me what if is not many know about it
Ahmad B.
Ahmad B.
Beni mellal
Have you smell the
#terredelumiere eau de perfume from @loccitane ? if you haven’t make sure to go
to the store to try all the Terre De Lumiere line! I love this perfume! Is so
The package is so pretty with this golden paper and golden notes! just perfect
to describe the Golden Hour !!
Meyre k.
Meyre k.
Wonderful fragrance, long lasting, excellent setting
High quality product, I had no allergySem falar que teve boa aceitação por todos os meus amigos e namorado
Perfect for night, with the passing of the hours it gets even better!And indicated to party during the day too, I like and go to the beach with him
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
This perfume is warm, sensual and smells like summer in a bottle. I have the whole line including body milk, shower gel, hand cream and the perfume. It's is very long-lasting and advertised as a gourmand perfume. The scent is very luxurious and definitely a steal for that price.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Adelanto, CA
Where can I find it?
Daniela Z.
Daniela Z.
What is the smell of this? How much the fragance manteing in the skin?
Yesica I.
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Me podrian desir. O describir el aroma de la fragasias ...
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
thoughts on how it smells.? looks like it would smell like honey and also have a "woodsy" like smell to it
Coco D.
Coco D.
I would love to smell this! Their lotions are incredible would it line up with any of them? How much will it be? Will there be a roller ball size also?