BY L'OCCITANE

Discover Terre de Lumière, inspired by the Golden Hour, a unique moment in time right before the sun sets when the light embraces the sky.Our NEW fragrance captures this special fleeting moment to make it last forever. With zesty and aromatic top notes, this unique fragrance unexpectedly develops into delicate aromas of lavender, honey and almond from the South of France.

Buy on L'Occitane
Darla B.
Menifee
#YUM This is a very gourmand scent. The type of scent that’ll make your boyfriend/husband wanna cuddle and bury his nose in your neck. It’s a sexy, sweet gourmand that gives me honey vibes. Love it.
Julia P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I first smelled this at a loccitane store at the mall and I was hooked. It has such a beautiful smell almost comparable to YSL black opium but not a strong and in your face. I love the timelessness of the bottle and would definitely recommend to other people!
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Recently, I discovered this fragrance at the beginning of a trip. It smells like honey and lavender. It smells amazing. Another plus is that the fragrance last all day on my skin.
Luz H.
Have you smell the
#terredelumiere eau de perfume from @loccitane ? if you haven’t make sure to go
to the store to try all the Terre De Lumiere line! I love this perfume! Is so
good and luxurious! The notes in this perfume are of Lavender, Honey and Almond.
The package is so pretty with this golden paper and golden notes! just perfect
to describe the Golden Hour !!
Christina B.
It is the perfect mix between sweet and musky. It is delicious. My boyfriend loves the smell and he wants me to where it all the time. On top of that the bottle is beautiful. It is a bit expensive, but isn't all perfume? I would recommend it for sure to others1
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I love this scent! They just opened this store at the outlets by my house and I have gone crazy! Everything type of hand lotion you can think of by Locctaine I have it! It’s so fresh and smells so feminine!
Noor B.
Concord , CA
Smells divine. Love the long lasting yet not too strong scent it gives off. Not that strong or harsh yet it just stays so long! Not that pricey as well! Love it and I love L'Occitane products
Luz H.
the bottle is so pretty and perfect for any vanity! I like this scent cause is so elegant and sophisticated and I dont know why but I feel like it is the perfect scent for the gold package.
Megan L.
Southampton, MA
What an amazing perfume. It smells amazing and lasts throughout your day. New and fresh scent that will get you noticed for all the reasons, by all the right people.
Olena R.
Sacramento
My new signature fragrance. I received a sample size and was surprised after first application, my body smelled all day) I love all about this perfume))
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
thoughts on how it smells.? looks like it would smell like honey and also have a "woodsy" like smell to it
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
How often does one have to reapply?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Where can I find it?
Daniela Z.
What is the smell of this? How much the fragance manteing in the skin?
Coco D.
I would love to smell this! Their lotions are incredible would it line up with any of them? How much will it be? Will there be a roller ball size also?