BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle enough for dry, sensitive or damaged skin. With nourishing Shea Butter and soothing aloe-vera extract. Available in L'Occitane Verbena, Sweet Almond and Lavender fragrances.

Advice:  Liquid soap with a pump dispenser ensures each dose is pure and sanitary. This big bottle is perfect for large families, public uses and for those who wash their hands frequently and require a gentle, emollient formula. This soap is 100% natural and it does not contain any detergent. Apply on wet skin, rub delicately and rinse.

Sabrina B.
La Quinta, CA
I have this scent in the bathrooms in my house. It smells great it's gentle long lasting scent. Great price & it lasts long time at least in my house . I really like this soap .
Gigi B.
Durham, NC
Really nice smelling! stayed on my hand for a long time kept getting wifi of it throughout the day. It is little expensive however it makes me feel like I am at a spa. I use it whenever I feel like i need a pick me up and would highly recommend.
Cassandra C.
Littleton, CO
I love this product! Produces a nice thick lather and leaves my skin feeling super moisturized after I shower. The scent is amazing and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Worth spending the money!
Nikole R.
I love this one! Great quality, essential and pleasant product, its expensive but worthy it. Not only leaves face and hands clean but soft as well with a creamy sensation it's lasted for almost 8 months, amazing product, i would use it again, anytime.
Brittany D.
Lexington, KY
The smell of almond combined with the overall hydration of a shea product will always be amazing. The shea is amazing for dry or brittle skin while the almond adds a great smell.
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how it mells and makes my skin so soft. As I live in Vegas (pretty dry weather), I choose products that may help to hydrate my skin to keep it health.
Alison Y.
A little on the pricey side for soap, but it smells good and it cleans my hands well. I would purchase again, but only on occasion since the price is so high.
Emily S.
N Bonneville, WA
One of the most beautifully scented soaps that I have ever smelled. My skin feels so soft and moisturized after using this! Totally worth the price.
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
love this product!! It helps with dryness and makes the skin smooth!! Would definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone!!
Abby 💓.
El Paso
This is so good in quality this is little expensive but I would buy it if the hair is has split ends or damage hair