BY L'OCCITANE

A five-piece almond collection including favorites like the cleansing Shower Oil and indulgent Supple Skin Oil For sanity-smooth skin. The incredibly smooth formulas nourish and soften the body while the mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds leaves your skin deliciously scented. The Almond Shower Oil has a unique foaming oil-to-milk texture to cleanse the body with a delicious scent. Formulated with more than 50 percent almond oil, the Supple Skin Oil is a quickly absorbed indulgent body oil to help skin feel firmer, smoothed, and hydrated. The Almond Milk Concentrate is a silky body cream enriched with almond oil and milk for skin that looks firmer, smoothed, and hydrated for up to 48 hours. Gently exfoliate your skin with the Almond Delicious Soap, enriched with ground almond shells to scrub away dead cells and sweet almond oil to soften the skin. Made with almond milk and almond oil, the silky-smooth Almond Delicious Hands cream helps to nourish and soften hands. This set contains:- 2.5 oz Almond Shower Oil - 0.5 oz Almond Supple Skin Oil - 0.7 oz Almond Milk Concentrate - 1.7 oz Almond Delicious Soap - 0.3 oz Almond Delicious Hands - Travel pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Almonds are an incredibly delicate fruit to grow: the best almonds require cool air without ever freezing. L'Occitane almonds are sourced from a very special region in Haute Provence, where giant windmills circulate air to create an environment for some of the most nutritious almonds to grow. L'Occitane supports the sustainability of almond trees in the region, as these trees are a staple to the beauty of the Provencal landscape. see more...

Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I absolutely love this scent. It's light and isn't overpowering. Definitely get this set if you want to treat yourself.
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
One of the best gifts I have ever received. If you do boot know what to get your friend go with this brand
Alma P.
I've tried the almond body oil wash and yes it leaves me feeling so soft and has a great smell
Erika M.
This set is awesome ! My skin is not only super soft, but smells amazing as well.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I actually got this for my birthday and it's a cute little gift set I love it!!! .
Amber M.
Litchfield, NH
The L'Occitane Almond line is probably my favorite from the brand. I love the cream, and the shower oil is the best shaving oil hands down. Leaves my dry skin soothed and soft.
Emily K.
Vancouver
I Love all the product from L'Occitane almond collection. The body wash oil, body lotion and the body scrub are all my favorite! The body wash oil is my winter saver. My skin usually get really itchy after shower in the winter time but this body wash oil moisturize my skin while cleaning the skin, so I don't really feel itchy after shower.
Scarlett B.
Cuando descubrí esta tienda me enamore ya que todo es natural y te deja la piel increíble. Es una de las mejores que he probado. Lo recomiendo mucho. Cada vez que salgo de un baño me siento super relajada al usar mis productos consentidos de esta tienda.
Aida C.
This set is absolutely amazing it is really complete and what I love the most about it is the body almond oil because it gives you a high percentage of hydration but without the oily sensation that all other brands do. I highly recommend this whole set!