BY L'OCCITANE

A five-piece almond collection including favorites like the cleansing Shower Oil and indulgent Supple Skin Oil For sanity-smooth skin. The incredibly smooth formulas nourish and soften the body while the mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds leaves your skin deliciously scented. The Almond Shower Oil has a unique foaming oil-to-milk texture to cleanse the body with a delicious scent. Formulated with more than 50 percent almond oil, the Supple Skin Oil is a quickly absorbed indulgent body oil to help skin feel firmer, smoothed, and hydrated. The Almond Milk Concentrate is a silky body cream enriched with almond oil and milk for skin that looks firmer, smoothed, and hydrated for up to 48 hours. Gently exfoliate your skin with the Almond Delicious Soap, enriched with ground almond shells to scrub away dead cells and sweet almond oil to soften the skin. Made with almond milk and almond oil, the silky-smooth Almond Delicious Hands cream helps to nourish and soften hands. This set contains:- 2.5 oz Almond Shower Oil - 0.5 oz Almond Supple Skin Oil - 0.7 oz Almond Milk Concentrate - 1.7 oz Almond Delicious Soap - 0.3 oz Almond Delicious Hands - Travel pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Almonds are an incredibly delicate fruit to grow: the best almonds require cool air without ever freezing. L'Occitane almonds are sourced from a very special region in Haute Provence, where giant windmills circulate air to create an environment for some of the most nutritious almonds to grow. L'Occitane supports the sustainability of almond trees in the region, as these trees are a staple to the beauty of the Provencal landscape.

Amber M.
Litchfield, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The L'Occitane Almond line is probably my favorite from the brand. I love the cream, and the shower oil is the best shaving oil hands down. Leaves my dry skin soothed and soft.
Kelly R.
Corona, CA
If you haven't tried L'Occitane, you must do so. All of their products are top notch. Yes, it can be expensive, but it's so worth it. They have different scents that aren't too strong, but just enough. The oils aren't greasy and neither are the lotions. I use this all the time!
Erika M.
This set is awesome ! My skin is not only super soft, but smells amazing as well.
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
One of the best gifts I have ever received. If you do boot know what to get your friend go with this brand
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Occitane is one of my absolute favorite brands for skincare. I use their almond products regularly, with my favorite being their body oil. It smells amazing!
Lindsay J.
Ocala, FL
I love love love all of these products! Not only do they smell heavenly when you first put them on but that scent lasts all day, but not in an over powering way. The lotions and oil leave your skin so soft and the bar soap exfoliants wonderfully.
Wendy H.
I love, love, LOVE almond line. I started using the oil when I was pregnant and have continued to love it; the scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so soft without feeling like oil has been applied.

Wish I could give it 10 stars!!
Melissa L.
I can't get enough the amazing smell of almonds makes my whole bathroom smell lovely. I love the way both the wash and oil make my body feel
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this set! The shower oil is great and I love that it is so gentle that I can use it on my toddler boy! Every now and then, he would get a dry patch and it would help a lot! It's a nice way to "discover" the brand and it is nice to travel with as well!
Alma P.
I've tried the almond body oil wash and yes it leaves me feeling so soft and has a great smell