BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Whipped Body Cream combines the nourishing properties of a balm with the lightness of a mousse, to help nourish and protect the skin. This whipped formula, made with 10% shea butter, gently melts into the skin leaving it supple and comfortable. Shea Butter is an ideal beauty ingredient which helps nourish and protects their skin and hair. Since the 1980's, L'OCCITANE uses shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

Erika O.
I love this product, especially in the colder months! I usually apply it after I shower and my skin just soak it in. It’s very moisturizing without giving that oily or sticky feeling. It’s a bit expensive but when you consider how much you get and how much you need per use, it’s not too bad. It’s got that notable she’s smell but if moisture is what you need, this is a great option.
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
The best Shea butter product on the market. far surpassing any other comparable competition. Shea butter is a very underated bath, body, and beauty product. This product can and if you are willing to give it a two month try on face, hands, arms, legs, feet, personal areas, all your body morning and night you will probably use no other products after you see the difference, please be liberal Shea butter in pure form is usually pretty inexpensive. Century d cure, like cornhuskers and lanolin lotion and oils.."and that is the way I see it"
sylvia l.
Miami
I love this cream. Its super creamy and leaves your skin feeling amazing. Its worth every penny. I definitely recommend it.
Haley C.
Richmond
Very great product that really feels like it penetrates and moisturizes from within. However, it is very greasy and is hard to wash off my hands afterwards. It is also pretty pricey but I can see myself repurchasing in the future.
Vivian C.
Richmond
I love the scent on this lotion - it is just enough and not overpowering at all. It also dries down quickly and leaves your hands nice and soft, not greasy at all. I prefer this formula over the traditional shea cream because it dries faster and has practically no residual.