BY L'OCCITANE

Made with 98% shea butter, Women’s Solidarity Balm is a violet-scented, multi-purpose handbag essential that nourishes the lips, rescues fragile cuticles and pampers the body. Dressed in bright and bold patterns, evocative of wax-print fabrics which are worn by Burkina Faso women who harvest the Shea Butter nuts.

L’OCCITANE has been working with the women of Burkina Faso for over 30 years to produce the shea butter used in our award winning product collections. L’OCCITANE will support these women by donating 100%* of profits from this year’s new Solidarity Balm. All profits from the sale of this product will be used to support women’s leadership in developing countries.

Partnering with UN women, the L’OCCITANE Foundation broadens the scope of its involvement by supporting the two thematic areas covered by the Fund for Gender Equality: women’s economic and political empowerment. Since 2009, the Fund has supported 120 programmes in 80 countries, touching the lives of some 10 million direct beneficiaries, with a focus on the objective of achieving a more equal world, where women and girls can freely exercise their leadership in all areas of public, economic and political life.

Danielle F.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm is by far my favorite way to moisturize my lips. I use it after I clean my face and before I apply my daily makeup. It isn't sticky like most products and keeps my lips from drying out (especially when I use matte lipstick products). The fragrance is also very pleasant.
Angi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells delicious and it's for a great cause. I have used it on my hand, lips, cuticles... it's good for anywhere you need a balm and the violet scent is to die for. Seriously. Sure, it's a bit pricey but again it's for a great cause and it smells delightful.