L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and refreshing and it doesn't remain greasy or glossy on my hands." in 1 review
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricey but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!! My true love for body care!!!!
Annie G.
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is a miracle worker. It is pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. I use it once in awhile just to deeply moisturize my skin. But my husband uses it on his legs cause he wears cloth leg braces almost everyday for work that really irritates his skin sometimes. As soon as he puts this cream on, it reduces the redness, hydrates the skin immediately and helps to heal the skin over time. I really recommend this cream for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Julendys Masiel R.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este es un
producto increíble, me gusta mucho, me gustó demasiado, es muy útil y se ha vuelto
un indispensable para mi es algo asombroso, me encanta, de verdad es un
producto que vale la pena arriesgarse {perfecta} un producto muy bueno lo recomiendo;}😎
Ursula W.
Ursula W.
Vienna
I love this body cream - it really does it's job! My skin is very dry especially during winter and I use it all over the body (except my face). The formula does not feel greasy and it goes a very long way. Overall great product, will buy it for sure again.
Mopeth Z.
Mopeth Z.
I have dry itchy skin specially in winter. This is a god send! It smells divine, not sticky and makes me sleep at night cause I don't have to stay up scrtaching my skin. This is a life saver!
Iva P.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
I always have this hanging around. I have really dry skin and this is my go to all around cream. I use it everyday especially during the winter months. Highly recommended!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Love this moisturizing, non greasy formula. The cream is fantastic, I wish the scent would be toned down a bit.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?