L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Emily D.L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Annie G.L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?2 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
Nina A.
This rich and creamy cream will keep your skin moisturizer and healthy. The packaging is pretty standard and plastic. It is pricey but I think it is worth the price. I would recommend it to other for sure.
Kristen W.
My grandma gave me a tub of this as a gift. She loved it and I now do too. I use it on my hips and behind. It helps to fade my stretch marks from growing as a teenager. It really is rich and only takes a dime sized amount to cover half of my area. I would definitely buy this again because the tub is almost a pint and I'm sure it'll last a year even with every day use
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricey but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!! My true love for body care!!!!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This body cream is amazing!! It's so thick and so moisturizing. It rubs in well to your skin and lasts a pretty long time. I use it with the scrub so I feel extra soft with this stuff. You especially need this in the winter time. This cream works so will I will defiantly buy it again.
This cream is just excellent. Since I have dry skin I am always in search of such a product. It comes in a big jar. It contains shea butter and has a beautiful mild fragrance. It is not at all heavy or greasy and gets absorbed in skin within seconds and keeps you moisturized all day long . It is my holy grail product. A must try❤️👍🏻
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This was a must have for my stretch marks! I used it everyday while I was pregnant and for weeks after. It kept my skin super hydrated and faded my stretch marks significantly! The smell is light and fresh! It is so thick and buttery, but spreads so well!
Lura J.
Good quality product that conditions the skin. One drawback is that it tends to be pricey. Be on the look out for sets to get a good a deal and so you can try multiple products. Sometimes the L'Occitane has some good sales especially around the holidays.
Sharron B.
Madison, AL
Absolutely love this stuff! It smells wonderful and it is so moisturizing! It lasts along time too. I normally buy one at Christmas and it lasts much of the year. It is also something my husband loves. You just can't beat L'Occitane products.
Courtney B.
Pensacola, FL
This is the very best body cream/hand lotion. I use it on my hands and it even holds the moisture through washing your hands several times. It makes my hands so soft, and holds the moisture. That is a quality cream right there.
Taini S.
San Jose, CA
My favorite skin moisturizer. Rich and creamy. Sinks into my skin. Not to mention that heavenly scent. I wish they make a fragrance with that scent. I have many jars of this. By my night stand. On the coffee table. In my office. Bi will continue to use it.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?