L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Annie G.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?2 Answers
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and refreshing and it doesn't remain greasy or glossy on my hands." in 1 review
Lura J.
Good quality product that conditions the skin. One drawback is that it tends to be pricey. Be on the look out for sets to get a good a deal and so you can try multiple products. Sometimes the L'Occitane has some good sales especially around the holidays.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
Love this stuff. Goes on thick and hits all the dry spots, but rubs in really well. I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him.
Fran D.
Herndon, VA
I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders. This is my favorite moisturizer and its non greasy which makes it even better. I think that everyone should have some.
Lo B.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is phenomenal! They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter. It's also great for people with sensitive skin!
Sharron B.
Madison, AL
Absolutely love this stuff! It smells wonderful and it is so moisturizing! It lasts along time too. I normally buy one at Christmas and it lasts much of the year. It is also something my husband loves. You just can't beat L'Occitane products.
Danielle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lasts a long time and does a decent job moisturizing, especially if you use it right out of the shower. I wish it was cheaper and less oily.
Karla P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This is probably the best moisturizer on the market. It's a little pricey, but extremely worth it. I've gone through about 5 jars of these, but I can't find anything that compares to it.
Kristen W.
My grandma gave me a tub of this as a gift. She loved it and I now do too. I use it on my hips and behind. It helps to fade my stretch marks from growing as a teenager. It really is rich and only takes a dime sized amount to cover half of my area. I would definitely buy this again because the tub is almost a pint and I'm sure it'll last a year even with every day use
Culture S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product to use on my body right after a shower or bath. I also use it on my feet in area that are very dry and cracked.
Taini S.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite skin moisturizer. Rich and creamy. Sinks into my skin. Not to mention that heavenly scent. I wish they make a fragrance with that scent. I have many jars of this. By my night stand. On the coffee table. In my office. Bi will continue to use it.
Danielle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?