L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and refreshing and it doesn't remain greasy or glossy on my hands." in 1 review
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lasts a long time and does a decent job moisturizing, especially if you use it right out of the shower. I wish it was cheaper and less oily.
Astrid  D.
Astrid D.
This stuff is pretty great! It smells good and refreshing and it doesn't remain greasy or glossy on my hands. It soaks in and makes my hands feel perfectly mousturized especially during these horrid winter months.
Lura J.
Lura J.
Good quality product that conditions the skin. One drawback is that it tends to be pricey. Be on the look out for sets to get a good a deal and so you can try multiple products. Sometimes the L'Occitane has some good sales especially around the holidays.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
Love this stuff. Goes on thick and hits all the dry spots, but rubs in really well. I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him.
Lo B.
Lo B.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is phenomenal! They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter. It's also great for people with sensitive skin!
Fran D.
Fran D.
Herndon, VA
I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders. This is my favorite moisturizer and its non greasy which makes it even better. I think that everyone should have some.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pensacola, FL
This is the very best body cream/hand lotion. I use it on my hands and it even holds the moisture through washing your hands several times. It makes my hands so soft, and holds the moisture. That is a quality cream right there.
Sharron B.
Sharron B.
Madison, AL
Absolutely love this stuff! It smells wonderful and it is so moisturizing! It lasts along time too. I normally buy one at Christmas and it lasts much of the year. It is also something my husband loves. You just can't beat L'Occitane products.
Lynsey H.
Lynsey H.
Staten Island, NY
Literally the most moisturizing thing I've ever used! Doesn't absorb very fast but is totally worth it.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does moisturize but for me I found this to be a little greasy. It could be that it wasn't stored properly prior to me purchasing it but I don't know. I think I'll just stick to the hand creams.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?