L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream

by L'Occitane

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

Tips & Tricks: Massage Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream onto the body after bathing or any time skin feels dry or tight.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Pca, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Mel/honey Extract, Polyacrylamide, Ceteareth-33, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol.

Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream!
Product Highlights
This stuff is phenomenal! They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter. It's also great for people with sensitive skin!in reviews
I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him.in reviews
This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!in reviews
I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders.in reviews
It lasts along time too.in reviews
Eva O.
Conway, SC
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Eva O.
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Eva O.
I have tried hundreds of different lotions, but I only checked this one because I would be here for a week or longer reviewing just nothing but lotions. But after trying L’Occitane body cream, and seen how well this works I have stopped using all other lotions. I have severe dry skin, and this definitely helps and it doesn’t leave a tacky feeling nor a greasy feeling to your skin.
Allison S.
Leonardtown, MD
Love this lotion! It’s very moisturizing but a little greasy too. I keep it at my desk and put it on throughout the day, my keyboard definitely looks oily. I should probably use a different lotion while working, but it just makes my hands feel so soft.
Michelle M.
Cardiff, CA
This is hands down the best brand of Luxurious body creams. I love everything from this line. This cream does not have an overwhelming scent so it does not get in the way of the smell of perfumes. This creamy lotion is so moisturizing and concentrated so you don’t have to use a lot of product. I definitely recommend this product
Krystal H.
Goldsboro
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Krystal H.
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Krystal H.
10 out of 10 this is my favorite body butter, I use it all the time great for cold months but I use it all year !
Sarah L.
Buffalo, NY
This lotion is very luxurious, goes on quite thick. I prefer to use it in the winter months when my skin tends to get more dry. The scent is light and in line with other l'Occitane shea scents. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I recommend this product and have often gifted it to friends over the holidays
Laiza Grace C.
Sparks
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Laiza Grace C.
The smell is heavenly. This is my favorite body cream so far. Luxurious. You’d know you’re getting the right ingredients because it’s giving you a soft, tender touch as you apply it on your skin. I apply it after shower and before going to bed. I’m an l’occitane fan, i adore all their products. A little costly than drugstore creams but certainly better quality ingredients. Try it.
Lexi N.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got this cream accidentally when trying to purchase the whipped Shea butter version however indulged in it immediately despite not being sure if I loved the smell. It blended into my skin and my clothes linger with this gentle baby-like smell. It’s very warm and cozy of a fragrance, familiar yet unique. It’s so insanely moisturizing it’s like using a serum and an oil and a moisturizer in one. I feel like it evens my skin tone too and plumps the texture of my skin. Not overpowering so even if you aren’t initially drawn to the fragrance, don’t rule it out because it isn’t noticeable once it’s absorbed fully (very minor lingering) and this is coming from someone with sensory sensitivities and an extraordinary sense of smell 🤓
Alison C.
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Alison C.
I received a large jar of L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream as a gift recently. I had never tried the brand, as it is pretty pricey. This product is definitely worth the price! It contains 25% shea butter, and is extremely rich and dense. A tiny amount of cream goes a long way towards soothing dry skin. The smell is nice, maybe a little much at first, but the scent dissipates quickly. I will definitely be adding this cream to my arsenal against dry Colorado winters.
Mishi K.
I have been loving this body cream for over 2 years now. This cream smells soooo good all day. It is creamy enough to prevent dryness during freezing winter months. I have dry and sensitive skin, but this rich cream is great for use on face too. I would suggest trying this. I have already finished 4 tubs.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This body cream is amazing!! It's so thick and so moisturizing. It rubs in well to your skin and lasts a pretty long time. I use it with the scrub so I feel extra soft with this stuff. You especially need this in the winter time. This cream works so will I will defiantly buy it again.