L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and refreshing and it doesn't remain greasy or glossy on my hands." in 1 review
This cream is just excellent. Since I have dry skin I am always in search of such a product. It comes in a big jar. It contains shea butter and has a beautiful mild fragrance. It is not at all heavy or greasy and gets absorbed in skin within seconds and keeps you moisturized all day long . It is my holy grail product. A must try❤️👍🏻
Taini S.
Taini S.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite skin moisturizer. Rich and creamy. Sinks into my skin. Not to mention that heavenly scent. I wish they make a fragrance with that scent. I have many jars of this. By my night stand. On the coffee table. In my office. Bi will continue to use it.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a must have for my stretch marks! I used it everyday while I was pregnant and for weeks after. It kept my skin super hydrated and faded my stretch marks significantly! The smell is light and fresh! It is so thick and buttery, but spreads so well!
Culture S.
Culture S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product to use on my body right after a shower or bath. I also use it on my feet in area that are very dry and cracked.
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This body cream is amazing!! It's so thick and so moisturizing. It rubs in well to your skin and lasts a pretty long time. I use it with the scrub so I feel extra soft with this stuff. You especially need this in the winter time. This cream works so will I will defiantly buy it again.
Fran F.
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product for after a sunburn. It's miracle product for sure. Stumbled upon this by accident. This product was originally bought to be used on our daughter. When she was a baby she had eczema. Worked like a charm. Now we use it for after sunning to great results.
Nina A.
Nina A.
This rich and creamy cream will keep your skin moisturizer and healthy. The packaging is pretty standard and plastic. It is pricey but I think it is worth the price. I would recommend it to other for sure.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
My grandma gave me a tub of this as a gift. She loved it and I now do too. I use it on my hips and behind. It helps to fade my stretch marks from growing as a teenager. It really is rich and only takes a dime sized amount to cover half of my area. I would definitely buy this again because the tub is almost a pint and I'm sure it'll last a year even with every day use
Karen D.
Karen D.
Valley stream
Beauty Junkie Expert
this rich cream saved my skin from my eczema that i have been dealing with for many years ! it doesnt have a strong scent either
Karla P.
Karla P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This is probably the best moisturizer on the market. It's a little pricey, but extremely worth it. I've gone through about 5 jars of these, but I can't find anything that compares to it.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?