L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Annie G.L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?2 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
My saving grace this winter! I’m struggling with severe dry skin that’s constantly itchy and terrible dry patches. Casey Holmes recommended it and I owe her everything! Goes on smooth, sinks into my skin and instantly moisturizes and soothes my skin! Bye bye dry patches, bellow beautiful glowing skin!!
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
I have super dry skin, especially in the winter. I use this all the time and never have to worry about dry, flaky skin during the day. It is a very rich and creamy formula . This is by far my favorite hydrating body lotion! I literally can not go without this lotion especially on my legs.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS
Let me start out with the fact that yes this stuff is super expensive for a body butter. But my goodness this product works. I live in Kansas where there are harsh winters and hotter than heck summer but this is my go to. After having struggled my whole life with my skin liking moisture but not wanting to suck it in, I tried this. And it was worth every penny. It will stay on my body making it soft and hydrated without feeling greasy, and can stay there for at least 2 days without getting uncomfortable. Only need a little bit of this to do your whole body. But definitely worth ever single penny.
Yuko S.
I received a small package of this as a sample, but it smells so good and I put it on the heels of my feet because they get dry easily and I immediately saw the effects. It's long-lasting, gentle, and has a great fragrance. Would recommend.
Jihae P.
nyc, ny
I have impossibly dry skin, and the winter makes it extremely worse. This is by far the most luscious, incredible body lotion I have ever used. I’ve tried all sorts of “bestsellers”, but this really did the trick. If you’ve tried their hand creams, you know what I mean!
Nicole L.
This is super creamy and feels wonderful on the skin but.... the smell is more than I could bare. It was way to strong. I do think the product worked but it’s expensive and definitely strong smelling.
Annie G.
This L'occitane product is one of the best Shea butter products out there. This is best for dry skin, and comes in handy especially during the winter months. Smells great, too!
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best product for after a sunburn. It's miracle product for sure. Stumbled upon this by accident. This product was originally bought to be used on our daughter. When she was a baby she had eczema. Worked like a charm. Now we use it for after sunning to great results.
Nina A.
This rich and creamy cream will keep your skin moisturizer and healthy. The packaging is pretty standard and plastic. It is pricey but I think it is worth the price. I would recommend it to other for sure.
Kristen W.
My grandma gave me a tub of this as a gift. She loved it and I now do too. I use it on my hips and behind. It helps to fade my stretch marks from growing as a teenager. It really is rich and only takes a dime sized amount to cover half of my area. I would definitely buy this again because the tub is almost a pint and I'm sure it'll last a year even with every day use
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?