L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream
The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.
Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.
Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*
Tips & Tricks: Massage Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream onto the body after bathing or any time skin feels dry or tight.
Ingredients: Aqua/water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Pca, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Mel/honey Extract, Polyacrylamide, Ceteareth-33, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol.see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- What products do you think work as well or better for moi...2 Answers
- "This stuff is phenomenal! They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter. It's also great for people with sensitive skin!" in 9 reviews
- "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
- "I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders." in 1 review
- "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
- "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos