L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Iva P.L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream uploaded by Annie G.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream is a comprehensive body care formula for dry to very dry skin.

Containing an exceptional concentration of Shea Butter (25%), it helps deliver intense nourishment to the skin, protecting it from dryness and maintaining its hydrolipidic film. It provides lasting hydration - for up to 72 hours* - and gives a feeling of softness and comfort. This cream is applied effortlessly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy film.

Efficacy test on 12 volunteers.*

• What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It lasts along time too." in 1 review
  • "They just reformulated the body butter to be paraben free, it soaks in so much better and really helped with my dry skin during the harsh winter." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite cream it will work for everyone it's ultra rich and a little goes along way it has no mineral oil so it's good for your skin and very healing and hydrating, it's a bit pricy but worth it because this is the gold standard for skin care and I'm not big on product that has any mineral oil in it so anything from this company is very wonderful and will not irritate your skin!!" in 1 review
  • "I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and refreshing and it doesn't remain greasy or glossy on my hands." in 1 review
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry skin, especially in the winter. I use this all the time and never have to worry about dry, flaky skin during the day. It is a very rich and creamy formula . This is by far my favorite hydrating body lotion! I literally can not go without this lotion especially on my legs.
Annie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This L'occitane product is one of the best Shea butter products out there. This is best for dry skin, and comes in handy especially during the winter months. Smells great, too!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This body cream is amazing!! It's so thick and so moisturizing. It rubs in well to your skin and lasts a pretty long time. I use it with the scrub so I feel extra soft with this stuff. You especially need this in the winter time. This cream works so will I will defiantly buy it again.
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product for after a sunburn. It's miracle product for sure. Stumbled upon this by accident. This product was originally bought to be used on our daughter. When she was a baby she had eczema. Worked like a charm. Now we use it for after sunning to great results.
Nina A.
This rich and creamy cream will keep your skin moisturizer and healthy. The packaging is pretty standard and plastic. It is pricey but I think it is worth the price. I would recommend it to other for sure.
Yana Y.
My skin feels so soft after I apply this body cream! And the smell... I love it! The smell is pretty long-lasting. It is my favorite L'Occitane product.
Karen D.
Valley stream
Beauty Junkie Expert
this rich cream saved my skin from my eczema that i have been dealing with for many years ! it doesnt have a strong scent either
Fran D.
Herndon, VA
I get very dry hand in the winter so I use this and it dose wonders. This is my favorite moisturizer and its non greasy which makes it even better. I think that everyone should have some.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
Love this stuff. Goes on thick and hits all the dry spots, but rubs in really well. I got this for my dad when he had really dry legs and it worked really well for him.
Lura J.
Good quality product that conditions the skin. One drawback is that it tends to be pricey. Be on the look out for sets to get a good a deal and so you can try multiple products. Sometimes the L'Occitane has some good sales especially around the holidays.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you think work as well or better for moisturizing?