L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion

by L'Occitane

Rich in 15% Shea Butter and Calendula, the Shea Rich Body Lotion nourishes and instantly brings comfort to dry skin*. It leaves the skin lastingly moisturized for up to 48 hours after application**. Its fluid formula helps soothe feelings of tightness, offering protection against skin dryness day after day.

*Consumer use test on 33 volunteers.
**Efficacy test on 11 volunteers.

Tips & Tricks: After cleansing, warm a small amount of the product in your hands. Massage into the skin with slow, circular movements.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Olus Oil/vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/honey Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdaluce, Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl, 3 Beeswax, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glyco, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Urea, Chlorphenesin, Parfum/fragrance, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol.

Is this the same thickness as the hand cream?
Does this lotion feel sticky after? Or does it go on pretty smooth, for being on the pricier side
Is this product formaldehyde free? I am looking for organic or vegan products for my sensitive allergy prone skin.
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love this lotion! I got a deluxe sample in the L'OcciBox, and its fantastic! Lightweight, highly moisturizing, and smells great!in reviews
Kishi C.
Staten Island, NY
theeeeee best lotion ever. I don't buy any other lotion other than this one. I have very dry skin no lotion has worked wonders on my skin until I found this
Jenny W.
L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion uploaded by Jenny W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of L'occitane body lotions. This is super moisturizing and feels great on my skin. 100% would repurchase
Juliana B.
Kohler, WI
L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion uploaded by Juliana B.
Really nice lotion one of the best out there with Shea In it. love the fragrance and the way it fells on my really dry skin. My 10 year old daughter with Eczema uses it everyday. L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion
G G.
Minneapolis, MN
L’occitane is the real deal moisturizer. It provides deep moisture that isn’t greasy or overbearingly fragrant. I love this as a hand lotion/an every day lotion. Would probably use a different, stronger moisturizer in the winter, but on regular days, this is perfect.
Anita W.
Walnut Creek, CA
This body lotion is moisturizing, nourishing, and rich but not thick. This add lasting hydration to my skin, noticeable even after I’ve washed it off. It’s pricey, so I don’t use this often but I feel like a queen when I do!
Chantal K.
Staten Island, NY
I love this lotion, it smells wonderful and doesn't leave your hands greasy. I received this in a few gwp bags from Sephora and have bought it myself.
Stephanie G.
Walnut
Rich lotion. This lotion is fast absorbing and it feels nice on skin. Moisturized skin really well. Eelief any itchiness and redness due to dryness
Nicole B.
Raleigh, NC
BEST BODY LOTION EVER! Seriously i tried different kinds and this one doesn’t leave a sticky feeling after and the best part is that it WORKS!!! Especially now during cold seasons i need to hydrate as much as i can! Little goes a long way!
Alyssa G.
Sterling, VA
This stuff is amazing! My hands get so dry and I’m constantly putting lotion on. Most brands do basically nothing but this really hydrates and feels amazing. The smell isn’t the best but it’s not bad.
ariana G.
Roseville , CA
Works very well. I only use this as hand lotion in my bathroom but it makes them very smooth without a strong scent.