L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion uploaded by Tammy L.

BY L'OCCITANE

Rich in 15% Shea Butter and Calendula, the Shea Rich Body Lotion nourishes and instantly brings comfort to dry skin*. It leaves the skin lastingly moisturized for up to 48 hours after application**. Its fluid formula helps soothe feelings of tightness, offering protection against skin dryness day after day.

*Consumer use test on 33 volunteers.
**Efficacy test on 11 volunteers.

Tips & Tricks: After cleansing, warm a small amount of the product in your hands. Massage into the skin with slow, circular movements.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Olus Oil/vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/honey Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdaluce, Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl, 3 Beeswax, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glyco, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Urea, Chlorphenesin, Parfum/fragrance, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol.

L'Occitane Shea Rich Body Lotion
  • "I love this lotion! I got a deluxe sample in the L'OcciBox, and its fantastic! Lightweight, highly moisturizing, and smells great!" in 7 reviews
Anakarina G.
Doral, FL
L'Occitane en general es mi marca favorita en temas de cuidado de la piel, es una marca exquisita de productos sumamente delicados con la piel, pero la línea de Shea es especialmente magnífica para mi piel, la deja muy suave y humectada todo el día
Victoria ..
Monroe Twp, NJ
I LOVE anything and everything L'Occitane! Super hydrating and makes your skin feel so silky and smooth. I'm big o hydration and I always carry my L'Occitane hand creams in my purse everywhere I go, especially in the winter!
Angela S.
West Hartford, CT
Shea butter is amazing. This body lotion has moisturized my (combination, sensitive) skin without leaving me greasy or sticky. It just leaves it smooth and silky. It's a bit expensive, but lasts a long while. Worth the price and I would recommend it.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
This lotion is wonderful dry skin it helps take any itching or redness away pretty quickly. Not to mention it smells wonderful. I will usually use this at night before I go to bed. I would definitely buy it again
Julie F.
I love this brand. This lotion is super moisturizing and goes on evenly. No harsh smells and feels great on. I use it after I get out of the shower. I have been using this for a while & it's a great product. I would for sure buy again
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Leaves skin feeling luxurious. Super smoothing and smells great. A little goes a long way. Gentle and soft on your skin. I would surely repurchase and recommend buying. Excellent product.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
This is my absolute favorite body lotion. My skin drinks it in and it feels fabulous. The scent is absolutely amazing. I've had so many complaints on it. Love it!!!!
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I work in a very dry building. I keep this lotion on my desk and use a couple times a day. The smell is pleasing and not overpowering. It is thick and moisturizing.
Simone H.
Las Vegas
Love love love this lotion and keep repurchasing it again and again. I have used this brand and almost all the products since it was still only available in Paris
Corinne K.
Allentown, PA
I need to buy this lotion! I love L'Occitane products especially the supple skin oil-- the smell is awesome but too oily to use daily. would someone please tell me if they suggest using this in place of the supple skin oil
Doreen M.
Does this lotion feel sticky after? Or does it go on pretty smooth, for being on the pricier side
Stacy W.
Burgettstown , PA
Is this product formaldehyde free? I am looking for organic or vegan products for my sensitive allergy prone skin.