BY L'OCCITANE

Rich in 15% Shea Butter and Calendula, the Shea Rich Body Lotion nourishes and instantly brings comfort to dry skin*. It leaves the skin lastingly moisturized for up to 48 hours after application**. Its fluid formula helps soothe feelings of tightness, offering protection against skin dryness day after day.

*Consumer use test on 33 volunteers.
**Efficacy test on 11 volunteers.

Angela S.
West Hartford
Shea butter is amazing. This body lotion has moisturized my (combination, sensitive) skin without leaving me greasy or sticky. It just leaves it smooth and silky. It's a bit expensive, but lasts a long while. Worth the price and I would recommend it.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
This is my absolute favorite body lotion. My skin drinks it in and it feels fabulous. The scent is absolutely amazing. I've had so many complaints on it. Love it!!!!
Paloma B.
VIRGINIA
I just loved to use this product. I do not usually use a lot of creams for my sensitivity to perfume, but this cream is very soft and leaves the skin soft appeal.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Really amazing hand lotion! Definitely recommend! Deeply moisturizing and refreshing scent.
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
This moisturizer is luxurious and does a good job moisturizing without being sticky or having an overpowering scent.
Lover of this brand. One of the most hydrating creams of the market.Not a cheap one.. The results are worth the price. Nice presentation.
Gizel D.
Anaheim, CA
This lotion was way overpriced. It wasn't any better than the sheabutter brand. Don't waste your money on this product. I bought this online.
Shelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I like this product because the moisturizing lasts quite a long time without having to reapply. And the scent is pleasant within being overbearing
Cierra S.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product and recommend it to everyone I meet. Smells good and feels good. Definitely worth the money.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This stuff is amazing!! It's extremely moisturizing but it absorbs quickly. I also own the tub of the more concentration cream and while that is also lovely, it takes much longer to absorb. This body lotion sinks right in. It's one I have repurchased again and again.