BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This skin care is created for sensitive skin Provides immediate & lasting soothing relief Minimizes & prevents redness itching & stinging Offers extra comfort for skin Free of fragrance colorant preservatives & alcohol Product Line: L'Occitane - Night CareProduct Size: 15ml/0.5oz

Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Love everything L'Occitane creates! I stopped at the store in the airport to browse and ended up purchasing way too much-- including the shea face mist, perfume, and a candle-- at which time the cashier threw in a ton of samples...my fav! This serum got me through a week in St. Thomas where I spent way too much time in the sun and my face needed some healing at night; this serum and another almond cream were heavenly. Will purchase the full size!
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
I received the L'occitane Shea & Organic Cotton Ultra Comforting Serum as a gift and like most of their products it smelled divine and the package was adorable. To be totally honest- I have such a line up of serums and 'miracle skin' recommendations to get to and try that I've only used this maybe four times. I didn't notice anything negative- and I also didn't wake up to find a totally renewed face. However, four uses probably is not a fair amount to judge by.
Solis C.
I really think this brand is one of my favorites because it has a great smell
Katie L.
Fox Creek, AB
First things first. This product smells so amazing! Second, it really works. My skin feels so fresh after I use this. I've purchased this twice now and will continue to do so. This product has been gentle on my skin the only con is L Occitane can be bit pricey.