BeautySkinBath & BodyL'Occitane
Shea Milk Ultra Rich Foaming Bath - 500 ml

L'Occitane Shea Milk Ultra Rich Foaming Bath - 500 ml

by L'Occitane

Ideal for sensitive skin, this rich-textured cream, enriched with moisturizing and nourishing Shea Butter, foams delicately in the bath and leaves the skin soft and delicately fragranced.

Tips & Tricks: A rich texture and effective formula to soften the skin and leave it delicately scented.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Milk Ultra Rich Foaming Bath - 500 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell and how hydrating it is, but for the price I can’t justify it because to me it isn’t that different from moisturizing body washes from the drugstore. If you want to splurge, it’s great, it just isn’t THAT special. The shower oil, on the other hand, I never want to be without!
Kim B.
Cedar Park, TX
First let me say that I LOVE the smell of anything Shea from L'Occitane! So, of course I love the scent of the Shea Milk Ultra Rich Foaming Bath. That being said, I also love the way it makes my skin feel. It is so moisturizing and feels good in the bath water. It's a wonderful treat for yourself or a really nice pick me up for your bestie! :)
Grace N.
Fleming Isle, FL
Oooooo... this gives you an amazing shea butter scent after your shower!!Excellent for people with dry skin because it does not strip away your natural oil! Supppper pampering especially after a long day studying/work!!  Highly recommended!!
Megan M.
norwich england
Smells like a baby bath! Really comforting and my go to winter product! Softens the skin and leaves a beautiful gentle scent!

Looking for your answer?