BY L'OCCITANE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our Classic hand cream has been called a “beauty must” and “life-saving” by people around the world. Enriched with 20% organic Shea butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly and helps to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Its yummy formula blends honey, almond extracts and coconut oil with Shea butter to leave hands soft and smooth but never greasy.

Tips: Apply morning and evening on the face and neck.

Ingredients: We’d only make an exception to our Provence-only rule for a very special ingredient - the inimitable Shea Butter. Used for centuries by Sub-Saharan African women to nourish and protect skin and hair, Shea Butter is an ideal beauty ingredient. We work with several thousand women in Burkina Faso to develop a sustainable, fair trade Shea Butter supply chain. So you can feel good about feeling good.

Review (1)
Katie W.
I received this as a sample in store and it is lovely. I have paired it with the rose hand cream, and my hands have never felt this soft in the winter.
As always, the packaging is lovely. The shea butter in this hand cream isn't greasy, like some shea butter creams can be. It has healed my cracked, dry hands, and smells nice, light and fresh. I recommend at least trying it, as L'Occitane is a pretty expensive brand.

back