Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersL'Occitane
Shea Delightful Rose Hand Cream Rifle Limited Edition

L'Occitane Shea Delightful Rose Hand Cream Rifle Limited Edition

by L'Occitane

Highly concentrated in shea butter (20%), this hand cream helps to protect, nourish and soften the hands. It leaves behind a delightful floral scent reminiscent of a rose flower.

Tips: Use at any time of the day and as often as necessary. Massage a small amount onto the backs and palms of your hands with large circular motions. 2 minutes of gentle massage will allow the cream to penetrate the upper layers of your skin for immediate comfort. Take time to work the formula into your fingers, over your knuckles, and on the dry areas between your fingers.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Glycerin - Dimethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Rosa Damascena Flower Oil - Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil - Ceteareth-33 - Polysorbate 60 - Ethylhexylglycerin - Phenoxyethanol - Benzoic Acid - Dehydroacetic Acid - Peg-100 Stearate - Sorbitan Isostearate - Sodium Hydroxide - Parfum/fragrance - Benzyl Salicylate - Citronellol - Linalool - Eugenol - Geraniol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Delightful Rose Hand Cream Rifle Limited Edition!
Natka B.
Irvine, CA
L'Occitane Shea Delightful Rose Hand Cream Rifle Limited Edition uploaded by Natka B.
I like the quality of all Loccitane products, cream is lite consistency, great moisturizing effect, but this rose aroma is too strong for me.
Katie W.
I received a free travel size of this hand cream and it is wonderful. First of all, I'm so thrilled to see that they partnered with Rifle Paper Co. The designs were actually hand painted, and nothing makes me more willing to buy a product as when the company pairs with an artist!
The rose scent is nice, but not overpowering. The cream is kind of thick, but I don't think hand creams work unless they have some thickness to them.
I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and it's almost gone, but it works wonders. My hands are always dry from washing them all the time at work and using hand sanitizers and this cream has restored them back to their original state.
Merrill D.
Hillsborough
smells amazing, like a rose garden! and leaves hands feeling so much better. my hands get super dry during the winter and with all of the hand washing and hand sanitizer we have to use now this lotion is perfect and really makes a difference.
Carmen M.
I love love love this hand cream. I received it as a gift and it has a very light and pleasant scent. It is very moisturizing and creamy on the skin. It takes a few minutes to fully absorb into the skin but it works for very dry skin.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA
I absolutely adore this hand cream. It gives so much moisture back to my hands and the rose scent it’s so light. Some rose scented products have a powdery note that makes them smell not as great as they could but this is not one of those products.
E.H. T.
This is a perfectly lovely basic artificial rose. It's totally fine. And it's actually very nice if you combine it with the "Zesty Lime" hand cream - they help each other become much more interesting in combination. L'Occitane should do a Rose-Lime using these two scents, it would be one of the most interesting they could offer from their line.
Holly F.
Got this as a gift from my friend and it smells really nice. It is quite soothing on the hands, absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves no sticky or greasy residue behind.
Francesca  A.
1,691 reviews
I am a definite fan of this product, and I especially enjoy the rose scent. It smells very true to form, and the texture is very smooth and softening. Your hands smell pretty, but not overtly overpowering. The packaging is very cute and photogenic.

Looking for your answer?