BY L'OCCITANE

Highly concentrated in shea butter (20%), this hand cream helps to protect, nourish and soften the hands. It leaves behind a tangy and invigorating scent reminiscent of lime zest.

Buy on L'Occitane
Taniya P.
This scents is very surprising. At first when I see the lime scents for hand cream, I thought it's a very strange combo. Then I tried it and actually like it. I guess it make sense since we use lime to wash hand after eating seafood sometimes too.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Hidrata al máximo, deja las manos sedosas y rejuvenecidas. No puedo salir sin ella en mi bolsa. Esta fragancia es refrescante y fácil de usar en la comodidad de cualquier espacio.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This hand Cream is amazing it keeps my hands very moisturized throughout the day I only apply it once a day and I usually have a pretty dry hands during the winter
Samantha S.
This is a good hand cream. The formula is non-greasy and decently moisturizing, and the scent is light and fresh. It's a little overpriced, but I love treating my hands to some lime goodness throughout the day!
Sabrina P.
I first saw this product at a friends house and i always need a hand cream as my hands are always dry, so i tried it and i was amazed! You don't even need that much. Actually you just need a little bit and it is enough for both hands. First of all your hands feel amazing, it doesn't go into the skin immediatly but that's no problem because it's not that oily. And second it smells great! You still smell it hours after you applied it and your hands feel smooth and look great.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I'm a constant hand washer, and L'Occitane hand creams are my life savers. I recently got the scent in zesty lime and it is amazing! It has a subtle fresh citrus scent with a touch of floral, nothing too overwhelming to the nose.
Giulia P.
Bought it last week and have to admit this is certainly one of my favorite fragrances. I'm a fan of lemon scented products and it this hand cream you can really feel lemons :)