BY L'OCCITANE

100% pure vegetable soap, 20% shea butter! This nourishing soap is perfect for everyday use. L Occitane en Provence Pure vegetable soap ~ 20% Shea Butter The Shea, a sacred African tree that can live for up to 300 years, produces a butter used for its emollient and protective properties. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with Shea Butter for its nourishing, soothing and moisturizing properties. This soap provides gentle and effective cleansing, for every day use. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
My husband asked me to stock up on these soap bars. It helps exfoliate the body lightly without being too harsh and leaves the skin feeling clean and not drying.
Nataliia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A fragrant and characteristically tender smelling verb bar of soap is not the first and not the last time bought in a branded boutique :) Soap contains shi oil that does not allow the skin after washing (unlike ordinary soap) to turn into rough emery, well, the aroma is very pleasant. That's like nothing special, but the smell is memorable and tuning to a positive mood, there is something in it - I did not understand why he was so enthusiastic about it, and now I myself feel with pleasure its fragrance in the bathroom.
Marlena S.
I own all the scents of the L'Occitane Shea butter soaps and I really love them all. These soaps are truly special. They're hydrating, refreshing and last forever! The Verbena scent is zesty and energizing, perfect for those Spring/Summer months! They are a splurge but so well worth it. You'll never go back to drugstore soap again...promise!
Chloe P.
It's in a pretty wrapper and it's a simple and clean smelling soap. It doesn't dry my skin out and i think the scent is really nice and citrusy and it could be described as unisex. I think this could be a nice gift for anyone because the brand is well known.
Sarah W.
The L'Occitane verbena line is one of the best my mother and I have found. It has a lasting scent (even after wash), dense feel, and is fairly good value for the price. Would buy (and have bought) again!
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
This is the one and only soap I use, I love love it, I love all verbena soaps, shea butter one moisturize body while cleaning it, I have dry skin and I tested many soaps, nothing worked great, but this one I cant leave without, I tried very high end ones, still this is best, it is pricey, but it lasts long, I mean quantity is more, and I totally recommend to anyone who have dry skin. I purchase it always from loccitane store.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
The best soap I have EVER used. I do not use this on my body though because of the price. I use it strictly on my face and love it. It's nourishing, gentle, doesn't dry out my skin, the lemon scent is pleasant but washes away so it doesn't give me a headache, washes off all my makeup including my mascara. At my house we call this "mommy's special soap," so no one else uses it. Will repurchase and actually if I don't find a good cleanser will just use this.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
I love this soap smell, it smells like heavy lemon, it is very good for summer. It cleans my skin very well, but a little too pricey. It is very easy to foam, which means this soap cannot last for a long time. Every time after showering with this soap, I can see it get smaller and smaller very quickly, lol
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What I love most about this soap is the scent. I can't find anything that compares to it. It's a fresh citrus dream that lasts quite a while after washing. The soap is gentle and not overly drying on my skin. I would really enjoy buying this again.
Hazel G.
I use this soap daily to wash my face. It is an excellent and in line with its price bar. Leaves my skin soft and dry all day. Besides the smell it is divine. This soap is definitely my favorite for the face. The persons that use this bar can say this. I love them
Elizabeth F.
Ocean, NJ
Is this OK for people with sensitive skin?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave soap scent?
Ashley S.
I see a lot of YouTubers using this to hold their eyebrows in place. I am skeptical because a lot of those people are paid by brands... have any of you tried this technique? Does it work?