BY L'OCCITANE

100% pure vegetable soap, 20% shea butter! This nourishing soap is perfect for everyday use. L Occitane en Provence Pure vegetable soap ~ 20% Shea Butter The Shea, a sacred African tree that can live for up to 300 years, produces a butter used for its emollient and protective properties. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with Shea Butter for its nourishing, soothing and moisturizing properties. This soap provides gentle and effective cleansing, for every day use. see more...

Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
The best soap I have EVER used. I do not use this on my body though because of the price. I use it strictly on my face and love it. It's nourishing, gentle, doesn't dry out my skin, the lemon scent is pleasant but washes away so it doesn't give me a headache, washes off all my makeup including my mascara. At my house we call this "mommy's special soap," so no one else uses it. Will repurchase and actually if I don't find a good cleanser will just use this.
sravanthi c.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
This is the one and only soap I use, I love love it, I love all verbena soaps, shea butter one moisturize body while cleaning it, I have dry skin and I tested many soaps, nothing worked great, but this one I cant leave without, I tried very high end ones, still this is best, it is pricey, but it lasts long, I mean quantity is more, and I totally recommend to anyone who have dry skin. I purchase it always from loccitane store.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
This is my favorite soap! We tried these when we were staying in a hotel and my husband loved the scent. They are a little pricey compared to other drugstore brand bars of soap but well worth the money. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and an added bonus is the scent it leaves in the bathroom after we shower.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
I love this soap smell, it smells like heavy lemon, it is very good for summer. It cleans my skin very well, but a little too pricey. It is very easy to foam, which means this soap cannot last for a long time. Every time after showering with this soap, I can see it get smaller and smaller very quickly, lol
Hazel G.
Hazel G.
I use this soap daily to wash my face. It is an excellent and in line with its price bar. Leaves my skin soft and dry all day. Besides the smell it is divine. This soap is definitely my favorite for the face. The persons that use this bar can say this. I love them
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Seattle, WA
This is by far the best soap that I have ever used. It smells divine, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth, and is long lasting. I use it on a daily basis. Even though the price may seem steep, it is well worth the money considering the quality.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
What I love most about this soap is the scent. I can't find anything that compares to it. It's a fresh citrus dream that lasts quite a while after washing. The soap is gentle and not overly drying on my skin. I would really enjoy buying this again.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
This soap smells great. It also lathers really well. The only downside is that when you wash it off it leaves that overly dry feeling on your skin that bar soaps tend to leave, even though your skin may actually be fine.
Breonna D.
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
I just love this brand. First off the packaging is Awesome. I really enjoyed the natural nice smell of this soap and it lathered well.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Su mas lata calidad de los extractos de las flores hacen que la calidad de.los productos sean de primera calidad
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ocean, NJ
Is this OK for people with sensitive skin?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave soap scent?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I see a lot of YouTubers using this to hold their eyebrows in place. I am skeptical because a lot of those people are paid by brands... have any of you tried this technique? Does it work?