L'Occitane Shea Butter Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream uploaded by Pamela G.L'Occitane Shea Butter Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream uploaded by Allie J.

BY L'OCCITANE

Highly concentrated in shea butter (20%), this hand cream helps to protect, nourish and soften the hands. It leaves behind a sweet and captivating scent reminiscent of a vanilla flower.

Buy on L'Occitane
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
To me, this brand is the ultimate in luxury body care.  This is my go to when I really feel I want to treat myself, as it is slightly more than I tend to spend on such products.  To me, their hand cream is their bread and butter.  It soaks in well and is not greasy.  I find a lot of scents overpowering and tend to favor the clean scents vs the floral, but I LOVE THE VANILLA SO MUCH.  Light scent.  I am so glad I snagged this scent on sale during a visit.  The small size makes it perfect to travel or carry in your purse at all times.  Never know when you'll need it!

Other favorite scents in this product are the rose and lavender.
Rebecca W.
It's a very thick hand cream, which I prefer, leaving my skin super soft. In addition, the smell is sooo nice! It's a little strong though, but I think that the vanilla scent is lovely, so I don't mind.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I have extremely dry skin due to hypothyroidism. I am always looking for a good hand cream. I ordered this one online from Sephora on a whim. I love the way it smells. It also soothes my hands. I will definitely be keeping this nearby and ordering more. So glad I gave it a chance.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Love! This brand of lotion is the best. It will leave your legs, arms, etc feeling smooth and soft all day long. I've been using this product now for two years and love it. I like to switch the scents up every once in a while. Great product! I recommend!!
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Great smell and I love the fact that it has shea butter! I always have a tube on the bottom of my purse. Four stars only because the L'0ccitane products are a bit pricey.
Stacy A.
Amazing smell it's like all natural vanilla bean ice cream.  Hydrates and protects my very dry skin.  I have one in my car and purse.
Allie J.
This hand cream smells amazing. It uses the vanilla flower instead of the bean. It also moisturizes my hands without making them greasy.
Louise M.
Montreal, QC
I got to try this product as a gift from a friend of mine and I'm so impressed! It smells like Vanilla so if you like the smells of Vanilla, then you'll love this even more! It moisturizes my hands so nicely and I use it all the time before going to class since it doesn't leave a greasy residue!
Kristina A.
As someone with dry skin I really love this product! It is very rich, thick, and does a nice job of moisturizing and does not leave a greasy residue like many other products. It is also fairly long-lasting so I don't feel the need to constantly reapply. I'm not giving it a 5 out of 5 only because it does seem a little pricey even for what you get.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
For the price in comparison to effectiveness and quality, I would say it is average. I think it's a little pricey, however, I do like the fact that it is none greasy. It feels smooth and easy to apply. I am on the fence as to whether or not I would recommend. I think there are better creams out there.