BY L'OCCITANE

Nourish and protect your skin from head to toe with our Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream. Made with 10% shea butter, this light moisturizing formula is quickly absorbed. Scented with the tender and voluptuous fragrance of a rose heart, skin is left feeling soft and lightly perfumed.

This cream is made with shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

Buy on L'Occitane
Ann S.
Vernon Hills, IL
OMG, the scent is EVERYTHING. Bought this pretty much for the tin alone because it has that old-time apothecary vibe, but ended up loving it.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
I first got this as a gift a few years back. I use this frequently on my hands in the winter especially because my hands tend to get dry. The formula is gentle and the scent is a little much at first but fades to be really subtle and interesting. I would recommend this!
Destiny B.
Kingsport
L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream Rose is fantastic! It brings dry skin back to life! The intense action of the Shea Butter formula penetrates dry and flaky skin and restores natural moisture! Wonderful for all skin types and highly recommended for everyone!
Chloe D.
Merrimack, NH
Nicely smelling Shea butter cream, great for a stocking stuffer that I bought at a store in New York. Just the right size for a gift!
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me gusta mucho esta marca por su olor que perdura por mucho tiempo en la piel,me gusta usarla en toda parte del cuerpo,deja la piel sedosa y suave
Rachel M.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this soft cream!! It smells wonderful and is sooooo nourishing.
Mya M.
I live for this cream it's so gentle but deeply moisturizes it doesn't leave you feeling greasy agian it's gentle enough to use as a light moisturizer on your face
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
Thick and emollient. I don't love the smell but found it very hydrating. A little greasy though.
Karolajna B.
Santiago, region metropolitana
My favorite hand cream for life! Nourishes the skin perfectly, doesn't leave the hands sticky and absorbs super quickly leaving a fabulous scent for a nice moment on your skin. The only drawback is its price. But if you can splurge...then get it!!