BY L'OCCITANE

A luxurious, silky-soft body cream to soothe away dry skin while enjoying a delectable scent. Enriched with 10 percent shea butter, this body cream nourishes and protects your skin. Its rich yet light texture is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and comforted with either the warm and captivating scent of a vanilla bouquet, the tangy scent of a zesty lime, or the sweet, invigorating scent of rose. Collect each colorful tin and indulge your senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Im in love with the Rose Shea products altogether. I can't get enough of the amazing floral scent! I work in the healthcare field and I use this all the time to help my dry peeling hands from washing them so often. Even after washing my hands, I can still feel this product working and I only reapply a few times a day, depending on how often I'm having to hand wash.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Charlotte, NC
If you want to feel like a queen. I would recommend this cream because it is heavenly. While it doesn't look like a lot of cream, it goes a long way because it is very light and fluffy and it smells like fresh roses it is one of my favorite creams and I hope that loccitaine continues to make it.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
I first got this as a gift a few years back. I use this frequently on my hands in the winter especially because my hands tend to get dry. The formula is gentle and the scent is a little much at first but fades to be really subtle and interesting. I would recommend this!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Kingsport
L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream Rose is fantastic! It brings dry skin back to life! The intense action of the Shea Butter formula penetrates dry and flaky skin and restores natural moisture! Wonderful for all skin types and highly recommended for everyone!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hands down favorite lotion from this brand. The scent is subtle and the formula is creamy without leaving you feeling oily. It was a little pricey but it has lasted me months of using nearly everyday. A little goes a long way with this product!
Yarit R.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me gusta mucho esta marca por su olor que perdura por mucho tiempo en la piel,me gusta usarla en toda parte del cuerpo,deja la piel sedosa y suave
Ann S.
Ann S.
Vernon Hills, IL
OMG, the scent is EVERYTHING. Bought this pretty much for the tin alone because it has that old-time apothecary vibe, but ended up loving it.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
Smells amazing! Super silky and keeps my hands soft and supple even after having to constantly wash my hands while on the floor at work.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Merrimack, NH
Nicely smelling Shea butter cream, great for a stocking stuffer that I bought at a store in New York. Just the right size for a gift!
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
L'OCCITANE SHEA BUTTER WORKS SO GOOD ON MY SKIN IT LEAVES IT FEELING REALLY SOFT AND ALSO SMELLS GOOD AFTER APPLYING