BY L'OCCITANE

Nourish and protect your skin from head to toe with our Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream. Made with 10% shea butter, this light moisturizing formula is quickly absorbed. Scented with the tender and voluptuous fragrance of a rose heart, skin is left feeling soft and lightly perfumed.

This cream is made with shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

Buy on L'Occitane
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This smells very good. It smells like soft roses and not artificial. It's so hard to find a good rose fragrance and this is it. The shea butter is wonderful for your skin and has a light and creamy texture. Even better, it doesn't feel too heavy or greasy.
Marilena G.
I must have like 50 jars of this cream. I so love this product, it saves my hands from drying and cracking. The smell is really amazing, it gets absorved fast and doesn't have a sticky residue. Go for it!
Rebecca N.
Charlotte, NC
If you want to feel like a queen. I would recommend this cream because it is heavenly. While it doesn't look like a lot of cream, it goes a long way because it is very light and fluffy and it smells like fresh roses it is one of my favorite creams and I hope that loccitaine continues to make it.
Sem K.
I love L'Occitane products and this cream is amazing! It smells great and really leaves your skin so soft
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
L'OCCITANE SHEA BUTTER WORKS SO GOOD ON MY SKIN IT LEAVES IT FEELING REALLY SOFT AND ALSO SMELLS GOOD AFTER APPLYING
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
Smells amazing! Super silky and keeps my hands soft and supple even after having to constantly wash my hands while on the floor at work.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Rose smelling anything is a winner in my book and this is another example. smells good and hydrates my skin
Wilmary S.
Esta es una crema que tiene una buena consistencia, su aroma es muy bueno y se mantiene por un rato.
Chelsea M.
Hands down favorite lotion from this brand. The scent is subtle and the formula is creamy without leaving you feeling oily. It was a little pricey but it has lasted me months of using nearly everyday. A little goes a long way with this product!
Tracy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Im in love with the Rose Shea products altogether. I can't get enough of the amazing floral scent! I work in the healthcare field and I use this all the time to help my dry peeling hands from washing them so often. Even after washing my hands, I can still feel this product working and I only reapply a few times a day, depending on how often I'm having to hand wash.