L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shower Cream uploaded by KALI 🖤.

BY L'OCCITANE

This delicate and generous shower cream gently cleanses body and hair while preserving their natural balance. Creamy texture enriched with softening Shea extract and butter. Leaves skin soft and supple, and hair clean. In a squeeze bottle perfect for shower and travel.

Alaina S.
West Chester, PA
So moisturizing and luxurious. I switched from dove to this and it’s just so nourishing on my skin and feels so nice. I usually go to the loccitane store to purchase and will definitely be repurchasing
Ashlee M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Okay, let's begin with the SMELL!
Smells like powdery, almost a fresh baby scent? Glides on skin with a slight "foaming" action, which is not what you would expect from the original consistency but it cleans gently. Leaves my skin soft and smelling subtly sweet.

I have always loved the almond oil which I am a die-hard fan for. But the saleswoman told me to purchase the Shea Butter this time, which I am glad I did! Would absolutely recommend!

Raquel J.
Denver, CO
Love it. My skin is super dry and the product really helps. I love the brand, they have amazing products, but this one I’ve been using for a long time. It has a long lasting effect and I’d definitely buy it again.
Asma A.
This product is great especially for skin care routine. I suffer from body acne and it's not irratant on my skin. I would recommend it for someone who has sensitive skin and needs a new body shower routinely
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This stuff smells great, but I wouldn't use it as a body wash. It doesn't lather that much. It feels hydrating, but I'm not sure I've seen lasting effects from it. I feel like it could also be a bit thicker as it is slightly runny.
Leyla T.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a rich luxurious and gentle body wash. It is such a pampering for body and skin. I love the clean creamy smell and texture. It hydrates and cleanses gently. Great for holiday gifting
Alexandra V.
weil der stadt
GREAT product! I have very dry skin and this is my holy grail product. Like this was made for my skin type. I absolutely love the smell of this product. My skin feels so hydrated after using it! Definitely recommend it.
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Esse é um ótimo hidratante corporal para ser usado durante o banho pois tem uma fórmula que o faz ser absorvido com mais facilidade na pele molhada. O aroma é incrível e duradouro e a pele fica macia por horas
nino k.
Newark, 2213 ogletown rd unit B, 50775
Very rich and with a wonderfull smell. But it didi not solve my winter sry skin problem. If you have medium driness it might be suitable for you.
Miladys D.
North Bergen, NJ
It is a very good product, you enjoy more showering and your skin is soft. After using it the first time you will feel the results 😃

Amazon