BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with fair trade Shea Butter (10%), this Moisturizing Certified Organic* Shea Lip Balm helps to moisturize, nourish and protect dry lips. The comfort, suppleness and softness of your lips will be fully restored.

Fair Trade approved by ECOCERT Environnement according to the ESR standards available at www.ecocert.com100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin55% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming10% of the total ingredients come from fair trade.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm
  • "I know that this company is known for their hand lotions, but I love their lip products. I suffer from really dry lips and I find this to be one of the lip balms that helps fight that. It's not greasy like some can be and I don't find it dries out my lips like other products do (in order to get you to apply more). It's highly recommended. " in 4 reviews
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
  L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm At the very beginning I would say that I did not like this product and do not recommend it to anyone, because it does literally -nothing! I bought it hoping that by buying lip balm from a company that I love would help my dry lips stay moisturized and, as a result, it did not help me. The balm does not feel like balm at all and is kind of more liquid than I have expected (not thick at all). It also comes off lips very fast. Also, it doesn't make lips any softer when applied... Disappointed!!!
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
Their lip balms dry my lips out and leave them crusty and scaley . No idea why these leave my lips so parched! I expected a brand like Loccitane to have a decadent line but this just left me extremely disappointed. I tried it again just now to affirm my belief and it is still not at all worth it.
Kate B.
The most moisturizing lip balm ever. It has a nice, sleek packaging and the product smells amazing. The product feels amazing on the lips. I always come back to it when I need a good lip balm. I definitely will buy it again and I recommend it to everyone.
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
I buy a lot of my skincare products from L'occitane. This Chapstick has lasted me over 4 months and I use it religiously. It makes my lips soft and my boyfriend always notices when I have it on. I would recommend to anyone with extremely chapped and dry lips. The Shea butter soothes and nourishes. I LOVE!
Carmen B.
Columbus
i love this lip balm. it is actually natural and good for your lips unlike many other lip balms and chapsticks out there. it’s wet and doesn’t stay on well but it’s nice to hydrate your lips especially in the winter:
Katherine S.
Tifton
Very Moisturizing and long lasting! This was my first time purchasing and iI will definitely be repurchasing and would recommend to a friend! Exceeded expectations! I even told my boyfriend to buy some!
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
I bought a limited edition version of this lip balm back home. The Loccitane store had just opened in Durban and it was the only affordable product :/ So bought a pack of 3 for about $20.

I like this lip balm. It's moisturizing and doesn't taste weird. It leaves a subtle gloss. The packaging is very cute ♡
Ashley H.
I purchased this at Sephora after trying TONS of lip products and balms that would leave my lips hydrated and soft but not feel oily or that I would have to reapply constantly and this is the winner! It goes on very smooth and the fact that it's fragrance free is great too! :)
Kathleen Y.
Dalton, MA
I have had quite the time trying to find a cleanser that removes waterproof mascara. Then I found this oil! I was hesitant at first, as I have combination skin, but the oil doesn't increase my skin's natural oil production, has a subtle scent, and removes ALL my makeup!

Amazon