BY L'OCCITANE

Protect and nourish the skin around the eye with L’Occitane’s Ultra Rich Eye Balm. Enriched with nourishing and protective shea butter to relieve feelings of discomfort and tightness, it acts as a comforting caress on the skin.

L’Occitane’s Ultra Rich Eye Balm smoothes fine dehydration lines and provides the skin with non-stop 24-hour intensive hydration, protecting the skin against harsh climatic conditions and leaving you with healthier, younger-looking skin around the eye.

The combination of wheat, calendula extracts and orange blossom water encourages L’Occitane Ultra Rich Eye Balm to promote cell metabolism and soothe the epidermis. The whipped-cream texture is rapidly absorbed so the skin around the eye is smoothed and feels soft and comfortable.

Directions of use:

• Apply morning and/or evening to perfectly cleansed skin.
  • Pat a small amount gently onto the eye contour area.

Ingredients:  Aqua/Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water**, Glycerin**, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Myreth-3-Myristate**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract**, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract**, Sorbitol**, Tocopherol**, Escin**, Tribehenin**, Dipalmtoyl Hydroxyproline**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

** Natural Origin Ingredients.

Paula C.
This is a heavy thick cream, contains Shea butter but for me it’s a little too thick, since I have normal skin. This product is well designed for dry areas, around the eyes! It’s very nourishing and hydrating, it protects the eye area and smoothies it! definitely a very good product, just not for me!
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Expensive but worth it. It's super hydrating, thick enough to last as it's sinking in. The fragrance is strong and could trigger a migraine but dissipates quickly. The packaging is luxe and am very careful not to drop the jar and have it break. I am impressed with this particular line of products at L'occcitane. Feel there are better eye creams for better prices. Would use this if gifted to me
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Overall, I really like the L'Occitane brand. I'm just not crazy about this product though. It's a little heavy and I find it's a tiny bit harsh on my eyes and the product also creeps on my skin and ends up irritating my eyes. It's too heavy to wear in the daytime with makeup and will only do at night. I don't inf that it's a great product for anti-aging use either.
Lucy R.
Chandler, AZ
I received packets of samples from the store in Kent, England and didn't expect much. I don't go to loccitane for skincare. But I gave it a go. The next morning oh my God. My under eyes looked born again, so so smoothe. The balm is so rich and creamy, so used it at night only. The Shea Butter really seems to do a lot of good on fine lines.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I love L'Occitane! They have such moisturizing products that are rich in nutrients. This eye ball really smooths out your under eye and helps maintain the hydration for a healthy appearance. Great for sensitive skin as well.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I tried a sample of this product through another supplier. It is quite pricey and although my skin felt moist and looked refreshed after use, I didn't have any lasting results.
Ana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I didn't used that much, I used only after a long day or when I wore make up for several hours, it had a nice scent, kinda strong for my taste but I really liked the results, it is kinda pricey but it lasts a long long time so if you compare what it lasts is totally worth it
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I enjoy this brand, they provide a wide range of great skin care products. I used this eye balm for a while & really enjoyed it. I ultimately found something I liked better, but this is still a great product.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I received this as a gift. I really like the texture, which isn't too liquidy and not too hard. I am glad to know about this brand, and excited to try other products.
Naomi K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love L'Occitane. This isn't the most effective eye balm I've used, but it's extremely pleasant to use and it keeps my eye area well moisturized, especially during harsh winters.
Emily S.
Elmsford, NY
Is this a good product to buy?